Are MP trophies not obtainable in private matches?

BluesFanUK

Just now, BluesFanUK said:

Cheers, how are people boosting these? Multiplayer seems quite chaotic atm, presumably due to the server closure, there are a number of level 50's still playing though that make this almost impossible.

A lot of the trophies can be boosted on with just 1 other booster.There is only 3-4 trophies that requires multiple people. You just need to keep hopping matches until you can get a semi empty lobby or a dead lobby. Try playing with the free aim/soft lock filters as the lobbies are separated between the two or if everyone has the DLC, you can try the DLC only playlist.

36 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

For the life of me, I cant seem to work out how to select the DLC only playlist, any hints?

There isn't a DLC playlist for public matches, unless you're talking about the "Deathmatch Made in Heaven" mode, that requires you to download the DLC pack that has the same name. This is how my playlist selection has looked for the entire time I've been playing the game:

unknown.png

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

There isn't a DLC playlist for public matches, unless you're talking about the "Deathmatch Made in Heaven" mode, that requires you to download the DLC pack that has the same name. This is how my playlist selection has looked for the entire time I've been playing the game:

Oh wow, I've had this the whole time and didn't think this was the dlc map lineup - just assumed it was another dm hardcore mode or something. Thanks for clearing up!

Edited by black__bunny

3 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Oh wow, I've had this the whole time and didn't think this was the dlc map lineup - just assumed it was another dm hardcore mode or something. Thanks for clearing up!

All the maps are random unfortunately, I think every base game map can spawn in any mode too. You simply have to back out of your search every time you don't get the maps you want.