Still streamable via PS5 (PS Now)

tmlfan73

Just wanted to let people know that despite this game and the PS3 version of Last Round leaving PS Now when the PS4 version of Last Round was added, you can still stream the game on PS5. Apparently the games were only removed from the PS Now app, but not the servers. Some other games that can't be accessed on the app are also available to stream on PS5 such as Borderlands 2 & The Pre-Sequel, and all three Bioshock games.

5 hours ago, binksyz said:

Are people still playing this online? I last played it on PS NOW around 2 years ago and couldn't get the online trophies as there was nobody playing.

Not in Ultimate, no. I have found some people playing the PS3 version of Last Round though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, tmlfan73 said:

Not in Ultimate, no. I have found some people playing the PS3 version of Last Round though.

6 hours ago, binksyz said:

Are people still playing this online? I last played it on PS NOW around 2 years ago and couldn't get the online trophies as there was nobody playing.

I boosted the ps3 version with a friend in february. Online was dead. When I got the platinum trophy on ps3 I uploaded my save and played ultimate on ps4. If you got the platinum on the ps3 you don't have to do everything again.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix