EA NATION?

cb_zen

Please, could someone help me with a newbie question?  This is my first game on PS3 and I was interested in getting the platinum trophy.  But what the hell, I can't connect with the EA NATION at all.  Even if I go to the Online menu and try to login, the message I get is sometimes none, sometimes I can't access EA NATION.  My copy of the game is original.  I do not know what else to do.  I also unsuccessfully searched for an assertive answer on Google, even searching for hours even on steam or Xbox related pages.  Has anyone here ever had and overcome this issue?

When was the last time you play an ea online game? It happened something similar to me but in nfs rivals, because the last time I played an ea online game was 2 years ago, and I didn't remember that I changed my email and my account was deactivated. I don't know if it's the same servers, but check your ea account. I don't know if this really help you at all, sorry ?

• Like 1

It's one of the NFS games I don't have somehow. Anyway, I suggest that you check your EA account on Origin.com to see if it's connected to your PSN ID (the right one). If you can't remember the password, try to change it.

Do not, I repeat, do not create a new account. This caused a conflict with my EA games where I played the old ones with my old account and a game on PS4 with my new account. I recently solved it by asking EA to delete the secundary account and that solved it.

• Like 1

bani24jj and ConAir,

Thank you very much, your help was essential for me. No words to thank you for your kindness to a newbie.

In fact the last EA online game I had participated in was Fifa 19, but my EA account was made back in 2016 from Fifa Mobile.

I managed to solve the problem of connecting to EA by entering the site and recovering the password. There was an alert that my account or password was expired or something similar.

After all, when the game starts, it never manages to log into the EA by itself, but when I go through the menu the login happens almost always without problems.

My best greetings! ?