Trophy Thoughts / Missible Trophies?

GrumpyFelo

There is a lot of missable trophies, some quest can't be completed once you pass some story points (Example, the ones of St Clarity now appear as "Expired" once you fight against the boss there and those have the trophies "Memory to the Fallen", "Machina Recovery" and "The Witness" tied to them).

And I'm pretty sure the chests one is missable too, there is one region of St Clarity that I can't access anymore and I doubt it will in the future, hope I got al the chests there...

There is some trophies linked to decisions that you make in the story, you can save before take them so that you reload your save after getting one trophy and then reload and get the others...

Edited by DeepEyes7

2 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

There is a lot of missable trophies, some quest can't be completed once you pass some story points (Example, the ones of St Clarity now appear as "Expired" once you fight against the boss there and those have the trophies "Memory to the Fallen", "Machina Recovery" and "The Witness" tied to them).

And I'm pretty sure the chests one is missable too, there is one region of St Clarity that I can't access anymore and I doubt it will in the future, hope I got al the chests there...

There is some trophies linked to decisions that you make in the story, you can save before take them so that you reload your save after getting one trophy and then reload and get the others...

thanks to the input man

17 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Oof. Sounds like I'll wait for a guide to play. 

A bit late for the reply, but I hope i can help

Unfortunately yes, there are plenty of missables, in particular treasure chests because some cannot be accessed later (the ancient ruins under Cinder will be locked after you beat the boss there) and near the end the game you lose the ability to jump into the past/future, so if you accidentally miss one of those in the cities or those areas, you're locked out.

The quests for each city aren't so hard to do though and while missable, you can easily check them out and there are not many. Afterall they're only 10 (3 in Clarity + 2 side requests, 4 in Neva Tulira and 3 in cinder).

If anything, one quest in Tulira, Setting the Basses, is a quest that will lock you from doing another trophy, this one , as one enemy required for the trophy will not spawn anymore. I'm not sure if a bug or just a mistake but because of this a second playthrough is required for now. 

Also,another trophy that is highly missable, because one character will permanently leave your roster after the fight in Crystallis so if you haven't upgraded their weapon you will never be able to do so later. Oh and you also lose your gear if you don't unequip their stuff before!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

What are the slime types? I've killed 20 fire/poison/water/white slimes but no trophy. Any idea which type i'm missing? 

Surely the Azure ones, they are Dark blue and they are different that the light blue ones (Water), you found them in that rainbow lake or something like that...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, BustinBeachBabe said:

I'm working on a certain character collecting all the enemy types.

All I need are St. Clarity Guards left, but I have no idea where to find them now that I'm in the end game. Any help?

St Clarity!

You can still access the sewers and the guards can spawn there.