100% in under 3 hours?

mikem192

Just noticed on the 100% fastest achiever board that someone’s done it in under 3 hours (2hrs 52)

can PS3 be hacked? Their time stamps are pretty irregular on other games too. 

Impressive to do an entire campaign and achieve nearly 222 kills per minute. If I'm

Correct, there’s no cross play between versions either. Meaning the person in second spot achieved the 80k kills across both versions in under 6 days for both! Magical 

Honestly what is the point 

Edited by mikem192

14 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

Just noticed on the 100% fastest achiever board that someone’s done it in under 3 hours (2hrs 52)

Impressive to do an entire campaign and achieve nearly 222 kills per minute. If I'm

Correct, there’s no cross play between versions either. Meaning the person in second spot achieved the 80k kills across both versions in under 6 days for both! Magical 

Since like... 7 years at least?

If you found such profile suspicious (which for sure it it is in this case) just report those trophies.

Edited by Smashero

56 minutes ago, mikem192 said:

all consoles are hacked...

11 minutes ago, Baranov_925 said:

how did they get 100 in Hardline - no question, just report
but how did his games isn't sorted by dates?

If you will get an answer to that question it will be deleted anyway, so...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/07/2021 at 8:45 PM, mikem192 said:

Obviously that 3 hours time is fraudulent, but I did do those two games in 2 days and 4 hrs and in 2 days 19 hrs. 

Which is completely possible of course, with the right kill boost for the game and knowing the campaign well enough.

38 minutes ago, cometowner said:

He might have hired a bot server... Heared of it a while ago 

Someone genuis created bots and make then join server for you 

100 euro per 8 hours i think

No, what you have heard about is for Battlefield: Bad Company, not Hardline. 

But yes, my friend can host those lobbies after some preparation.

9 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

I was referring to the price. That one you posted is for Bad Company not for Hardline. 

But obviously he offers a lot of different games.

There 4 trophy that take time to finish the list are:

Medic 10.000 kills

Mechanic 10.000 kills

Support 10.000 kills

Sniper 10.000

Those trophy are dlc only its impossible to get 100% under 3 hours even you got 222 kills or above around time 1-2 hours per match

Don’t understand why this even needs to be debated…a quick look at the timestamps suggests the player jumped back and forth between multiplayer and single player rapidly, sometimes earning online/campaign trophies minutes and even seconds apart. Cries is legit though, use of bots in a multiplayer games isn’t against any kind of rules laid out here on PSNProfiles. Just report the account and move on. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

Don’t understand why this even needs to be debated…a quick look at the timestamps suggests the player jumped back and forth between multiplayer and single player rapidly, sometimes earning online/campaign trophies minutes and even seconds apart. Cries is legit though, use of bots in a multiplayer games isn’t against any kind of rules laid out here on PSNProfiles. Just report the account and move on. 

Sometimes cheaters using right timestamps to avoid remove/ban from psnprofiles mostly cheaters using ps3/vita to get free games,dlc,illegal hacking and trophy generator they learn from mistakes they have been made should Careful about this one ?

Edited by GrantVernonHart

7 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Sometimes cheaters using right timestamps to avoid remove/ban from psnprofiles mostly cheaters using ps3/vita to get free games,dlc,illegal hacking and trophy generator they learn from mistakes they have been. made should Careful about this one1f631.png

For sure, it’s honestly a pretty pathetic practice if you ask me, and sometimes it’s very hard to detect edited timestamps if CRT can’t sniff it out and the timestamps are placed in such a way where it’s undetectable. I can think of a certain someone that’s done exactly that with nearly all of their games, and it landed them in the flag dispute forums several times across several accounts. 

With all of these new and innovative ways to edit your timestamps/autopop trophies, it kinda sucks for the people who are earning them legitimately. And as someone who speedruns games every now and then, it sucks for ppl like me bc literally anyone can pass me up on fastest 100% leaderboards and edit some info to climb above me, same goes for anyone else. Might be such a minor thing for some, but I’ve seen it done in the past. Several accounts even went as far as copying my online trophy timestamps for BioShock PS3. Anything is possible. 

But back to the #1 spot holder, they’re cheaters. CFW or editing timestamps. Look at the trophies by earned date, it’s blatantly obvious. Tag ‘em and flag ‘em. 

Edited by HoorayForTyler
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

For sure, it’s honestly a pretty pathetic practice if you ask me, and sometimes it’s very hard to detect edited timestamps if CRT can’t sniff it out and the timestamps are placed in such a way where it’s undetectable. I can think of a certain someone that’s done exactly that with nearly all of their games, and it landed them in the flag dispute forums several times across several accounts. 

With all of these new and innovative ways to edit your timestamps/autopop trophies, it kinda sucks for the people who are earning them legitimately. And as someone who speedruns games every now and then, it sucks for ppl like me bc literally anyone can pass me up on fastest 100% leaderboards and edit some info to climb above me, same goes for anyone else. Might be such a minor thing for some, but I’ve seen it done in the past. Several accounts even went as far as copying my timestamps but just changing the dates earned for my BioShock PS3 trophy list. Anything is possible. 

But back to the #1 spot holder, they’re cheaters. CFW or editing timestamps. Look at the trophies by earned date, it’s blatantly obvious. Tag ‘em and flag ‘em. 

Yeah they also edit timestamps but his account is new but he earned trophy in 2013 its kinda hard to detect. My opinion Psnprofiles should bring back cheaters shame topic so they dont comeback because most of this guys are same guy try to ruining this site by using cheat (my friends also using cheat so i delete him from my friend list) 

6 minutes ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Yeah they also edit timestamps but his account is new but he earned trophy in 2013 its kinda hard to detect. My opinion Psnprofiles should bring back cheaters shame topic so they didn't comeback because most of this guys are same guy try to ruining this site by using cheat (my friends also using cheat so i delete him from my friend list) 

First red flag for accounts that you suspect to be cheating is late sync on the game, when you see something like that—or if they’re an entirely new account on PSNProfiles—more times than most they’re a cheater. But you can only assume this if the timestamps are off in some way. Otherwise it’s hearsay. I wouldn’t know what programs these losers use, but I can guarantee you they’ll become more and more sophisticated as time goes on, and it’ll be near impossible to detect them. CRT does a good enough job keeping lowlifes off of the leaderboards imo. 

7 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

First red flag for accounts that you suspect to be cheating is late sync on the game, when you see something like that—or if they’re an entirely new account on PSNProfiles—more times than most they’re a cheater. But you can only assume this if the timestamps are off in some way. Otherwise it’s hearsay. I wouldn’t know what programs these losers use, but I can guarantee you they’ll become more and more sophisticated as time goes on, and it’ll be near impossible to detect them. CRT does a good enough job keeping lowlifes off of the leaderboards imo. 

Tbh Couldnt say anymore about your opinion but those cheaters most of them are new guy as well. Cheaters estimation account would be 1 day - 3 years

10 hours ago, CriesOfFurya said:

Obviously that 3 hours time is fraudulent, but I did do those two games in 2 days and 4 hrs and in 2 days 19 hrs. 

Which is completely possible of course, with the right kill boost for the game and knowing the campaign well enough.

Still seems pretty impossible. You’d have to manage roughly 12 kills per minute online for 52 hours straight. Not including the campaign 

15 hours ago, mikem192 said:

Still seems pretty impossible. You’d have to manage roughly 12 kills per minute online for 52 hours straight. Not including the campaign 

Actually you are a bit off with that. I just looked it up and I have basically 18kills per minute as my average, which is also the highest Kills per minute score on the game, so it's actually quite plausible rather than impossible. :P

5SNNCqM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

44 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

Actually you are a bit off with that. I just looked it up and I have basically 18kills per minute as my average, which is also the highest Kills per minute score on the game, so it's actually quite plausible rather than impossible. :P

5SNNCqM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Btw is there any site where I can see how many kills I have with each class?

2 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Btw is there any site where I can see how many kills I have with each class?

No, you can only see your points with each class in-game and on Battlelog. You will have to write down your kills if you want to know how much you got unfortunately

8 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

No, you can only see your points with each class in-game and on Battlelog. You will have to write down your kills if you want to know how much you got unfortunately

Yeah that's what I have thought. Still thank you.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix