Platinum trophy question

I started playing this game years ago and got it again recently and picked up where I left off but on a new PS3 without my old save file. I’ve got one trophy left until I hit platinum but the in game trophy list says I’m missing ones that I got previously. Does anyone know if this will effect the platinum trophy popping when I get the one I’m actually missing? 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Egsman said:

I started playing this game years ago and got it again recently and picked up where I left off but on a new PS3 without my old save file. I’ve got one trophy left until I hit platinum but the in game trophy list says I’m missing ones that I got previously. Does anyone know if this will effect the platinum trophy popping when I get the one I’m actually missing? 

You'll be fine. Just get that final trophy. The stickers don't matter. And if you're referring to the system-level trophy list on the PS3 XMB, just sync your trophies and it should catch up with what you have already gotten.

I was weirdly just in a similar (transforming) boat as you. I picked up the Vita version after years of not touching and didn't back up my save, forcing me to start fresh. Everything worked fine.

EDIT: As you can see by me putting "transforming" there, I thought you meant Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed. However, I think the same thing still applies. 

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 2