Genshin Impact 2.0 Update New Trophies Discussion

Aranea Highwind

"Sees Reach Reputation Lv. 8 in Inazuma" Of course the thought I had about "Reputation" max LV in Inazuma while doing a bounty mission turned out to be true. Oh well the Reputation grind for Inazuma will start sooner well as soon my Reputation LV in both Mondstadt and Liyue is maxed out one of those weeks.

Looks like the Inazuma Treasure Hunter Trophies will end up like Mondstadt and Dragonspine Treasure Hunter Trophies, then the 4th or 6th Island is out in Ver.2.higher number, they might add to the trophies (excludes the Seirai Island, Tsurumi Island and Watatsumi Island) later on like what happened with Mondstadt Treasure Hunter Trophies.

The Sakura Tree related ltems and "Electroculus" I wait with collecting until Yoimiya is out, by then the said ltems is added to the map well the ones on the 1st three islands hopefully.

Can anyone confirm that if I go for the trophies in the ps5 version (since I upgraded when it came out) that I can retroautopop them on ps4?

It worked when I switched from ps4 to ps5 but will it work the other way around too for the dlc trophies?

2 hours ago, JaykVale said:

Can anyone confirm that if I go for the trophies in the ps5 version (since I upgraded when it came out) that I can retroautopop them on ps4?

It worked when I switched from ps4 to ps5 but will it work the other way around too for the dlc trophies?

I can't say for the new trophies because I haven't earn them yet, but after I platinumed the PS5 version, I went back to the PS4 version and all the missing trophies auto-popped after I open the menu. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JaykVale said:

It works. Just have to go to the options menu on ps4 and BOOM, auto-pop.

• Like 2

On 22.7.2021 at 4:32 PM, LittleBlueMacaw said:

Gonna be the weirdo asking this question: 1f605.png

If I don't want to auto-pop trophies between PS4 and PS5, all I need to do is -not- linking my PSN account?

What happens if I do link them later? Which progress will be chosen?

I am not sure how it works when linking an existing PC/mobile account with your PSN account with the current update (but would assume you also auto-pop trophies since there are achievements you cannot earn again after progressing the story etc.).

However, if you play on PS4 or PS5 your playstation account will automatically be linked to an ID.

Because of this you cannot switch from either of the consoles to the other without auto-popping the trophies unfortunately.

I would have prefered to not have the trophies auto-pop as well but back when the PS5 version released there was no way to avoid it if you already had played on PS4.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 6:37 AM, JaykVale said:

I can confirm it. Got one this morning on PS5, loaded PS4 and it auto popped 

On 23/07/2021 at 4:51 PM, JaykVale said:

I am not sure how it works when linking an existing PC/mobile account with your PSN account with the current update (but would assume you also auto-pop trophies since there are achievements you cannot earn again after progressing the story etc.).

However, if you play on PS4 or PS5 your playstation account will automatically be linked to an ID.

Because of this you cannot switch from either of the consoles to the other without auto-popping the trophies unfortunately.

I would have prefered to not have the trophies auto-pop as well but back when the PS5 version released there was no way to avoid it if you already had played on PS4.

Figured as much, but still good to know confirmation. Thanks! :)

On 23/7/2021 at 8:09 PM, Sikutai said:

The new Trophies are great. Finally a F2P Service Game I like that support new Trophies. I hope these are not the last Trophies for this game.

Same, I wanted to follow one GaaS with multiple trophy patches through the years, and this game is awesome.

I think it's quite safe to say we are going to receive plenty of trophies in the future.

• Like 1

I agree with the comments in support of trophies coming the few years. I'm happy putting time into this game knowing they are going to be continuing bringing content. 

It's pretty much guaranteed trophies are coming for the big updates when they release new regions. Sumeru, Fontaine, Natlan & Snezhnaya will likely have the same trophy layout. X Chests opened, Max Reputation, Max Statue level, Traveler element change etc.. 

Edited by Am4z1n9_AZ

I looked at the ps5 trophy list for the PS5 version of Genshin Impact. I noticed it has a platinum trophy for this version. Why doesn't the PS4 version have a platinum trophy added to the current patch. Can anyone explain why the devs made the trophy list different from two different PS versions?

5 hours ago, DarkRose025 said:

I looked at the ps5 trophy list for the PS5 version of Genshin Impact. I noticed it has a platinum trophy for this version. Why doesn't the PS4 version have a platinum trophy added to the current patch. Can anyone explain why the devs made the trophy list different from two different PS versions?

There was no PS5 version when the game first released and they cannot add a platinum trophy to a list that did not have one from the start. It's not possible.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkRose025 said:

Looks like they just didn't put much thought into the PS4 list, but player feedback about no platinum trophy made them add one to the PS5 version. You can't add a platinum trophy to an existing list, so the PS4 list is stuck the way it is

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RoiWander said:

Why are the last trophies still at 0.00% completion ? 

The required content to get these trophies isn't in the game yet. The other island of inazuma to get these trophies have yet to be released in a future update.

10 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

The required content to get these trophies isn't in the game yet. The other island of inazuma to get these trophies have yet to be released in a future update.

I see. I wonder why they already have published these trophies then ?, this is unsual haha.

Thanks for the answer tho ?

12 minutes ago, RoiWander said:

I see. I wonder why they already have published these trophies then ?, this is unsual haha.

Thanks for the answer tho ?

Its unusual but not super rare for bigger games. I knew Destiny also did this sort of stuff. If you're new on PC, this content will be out long before you even have to worry about it haha.