Genshin Impact 2.0 Update New Trophies Discussion

Aranea Highwind

2 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Its unusual but not super rare for bigger games. I knew Destiny also did this sort of stuff. If you're new on PC, this content will be out long before you even have to worry about it haha.

Ye, i guess haha.

Well then, i'll definitly give it a try. Thanks for the infos!

3 hours ago, RoiWander said:

Ye, i guess haha.

Well then, i'll definitly give it a try. Thanks for the infos!

The trophies not earned due to not being out till next update, are all collectibles, so it will be easy. The hard part is beating Abyss Floor 12. Good luck with that! You will need a pretty good team. I recommend if you can pull her, get Diona, she is good at healing/shielding. Same with Bennett, he can heal you as well. The new Tanuki girl is also a pretty decent support that can heal.

14 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

The trophies not earned due to not being out till next update, are all collectibles, so it will be easy. The hard part is beating Abyss Floor 12. Good luck with that! You will need a pretty good team. I recommend if you can pull her, get Diona, she is good at healing/shielding. Same with Bennett, he can heal you as well. The new Tanuki girl is also a pretty decent support that can heal.

Got Diona off Yoimiya's banner. Is it worth pulling more for higher constellation on her or is she usable at C0?

On 12/08/2021 at 3:44 AM, DawningWolf55 said:

I got Sayu yesterday by doing wishes. She's pretty fun and seems quite strong. But, its impossible to evolve her at early game right ? I miss a material which seems unobtaible as an beginner. If u can help me on this ?

Btw its maybe not the place to talk about it but idk where else ?

Edited by RoiWander

17 minutes ago, RoiWander said:

I got Sayu yesterday by doing wishes. She's pretty fun and seems quite strong. But, its impossible to evolve her at early game right ? I miss a material which seems unobtaible as an beginner. If u can help me on this ?

Btw its maybe not the place to talk about it but idk where else ?

Unfortunately you need crystal marrow to ascend her which is in Inazuma.

On 8/12/2021 at 11:25 AM, TowerThirteen said:

Got Diona off Yoimiya's banner. Is it worth pulling more for higher constellation on her or is she usable at C0?

All 5 stars are highly usable at C0. Yoimiya out of the upcoming characters isn't near the best. Baal is coming next and then Kokomi. I would say save up for multiple 5 stars, unless you REALLY wanna try and earn a con or two to make their abilities better.

17 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

All 5 stars are highly usable at C0. Yoimiya out of the upcoming characters isn't near the best. Baal is coming next and then Kokomi. I would say save up for multiple 5 stars, unless you REALLY wanna try and earn a con or two to make their abilities better.

I believe he was referring to Diona, plus it's not confirmed yet that Baal is the next banner just leakers guessing.

On 8/12/2021 at 9:25 AM, TowerThirteen said:

Yes, Diona is good even at C0. She's a better healer than Barbara since she can apply a shield as well. C2 would be slightly better since that buffs her shield a little, but I would say it's not worth going out of your way to wish for it, only if you happen to get it while wishing for something else.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, DonSchocoLeone said:

I'm thinking about to start with Genshin Impact on PS5, but I'm wondering why some Trophies have 0.0%
Are they bugged? Extremly hard? or something else? :)

Collectibles that aren't accessible yet due to the islands not being released and reputation trophy is time dependant. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DonSchocoLeone said:

I'm thinking about to start with Genshin Impact on PS5, but I'm wondering why some Trophies have 0.0%

They're just unobtainable right now.  But more than likely will be available in 2.1, coming next week.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, DonSchocoLeone said:

They are just unobtainable until the next update which is September 1st. You won't have to worry about them for awhile, you will have much to do before you even get close to it!

• Like 1