NA PSN Summer Sale 7/21/21-8/18/21

kidson2004

Perfect timing....hopefully. I just bought Hitman 3 on PS5 and while looking into transferring Hitman 1 and 2 into the game (both of which I haven't played) I realized those access passes cost an arm and a leg...even with them being on sale right now, it'd still be $50 for everything I need. But Hitman 2 Gold Edition will be on sale starting tomorrow...according to PSPrices it was on sale in June for $15, so I can only hope it's close to that, then I can import Hitman 1 that we got from PS+ awhile back into that and play that first, eventually importing both into Hitman 3 and saving me a ton of money overall. 

Other than that, quite a few things from my wishlist are on here...so if prices are good, I'll be spending some money tomorrow. 

Firewatch hasn't been on sale since 2018 and I really wonder why that is? 

Uhh some sexy JRPGs are going to be on sale I really want Nioh 2 complete edition but I missed the weekend it was on sale now god knows when it will go on sale again, this time I might grab Melody of Memory not a fan of rhythm games but it's the only Kingdom Hearts I don't have the plat, also might grab I am Setsuna and Lost Sphear, Dragon Quest XI S and Persona 5 Royal kinda grabs my eye but I already have both of them and the extra stuff looks kinda meh to me, Secret of Mana looks really inviting, does anyone know if the game is still broken? Oh I really want YS Mostrum Nox but I think I better just pay full price since that never went on sale just the absurdly pricy Deluxe edition.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

8 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

Was hoping for Diablo 3 to go on sale again. It's been either $60 bucks normal or $20 on sale. I'd like to knock it out before d2 remastered comes out, but not for 60.

Why not just grab it used on ebay, you can easily find some in that range.

Actually see a handful of games I have on my wishlist....but hopefully the discount is right. 60%+ or no deal!

4 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Why not just grab it used on ebay, you can easily find some in that range.

Actually see a handful of games I have on my wishlist....but hopefully the discount is right. 60%+ or no deal!

I only have a digital ps5. I guess I could snag it for ps3 on disc, but it doesnt have the necromancer expansion and likely plays/loads a lot better on ps5.

5 minutes ago, damcrac5 said:

I only have a digital ps5. I guess I could snag it for ps3 on disc, but it doesnt have the necromancer expansion and likely plays/loads a lot better on ps5.

That makes sense. 
I'm actually playing Diablo 3 on PS3 atm, it doesn't have necro, even if you went and buy the ROS copy, there is no necromancer dlc. I will be playing ROS next though on PS3, got them both for less than 20$ a couple of weeks ago. xD I used to play the hell out Diablo1+2, so am very excited about the remaster which I will definitely get.

I do need the necromancer dlc though for the PS4 edition, unfortunately I dont think they just sell the dlc?? I actually bought the PS4 ver. digitally. So I would have to buy the eternal collection, I could be wrong. I'll need a bigger discount for me to buy it all again like that...but I do want to 100% it someday...

Hoping Sakura Succubus 1 and 2 be discounted heavily tomorrow.

8 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

That makes sense. 
I'm actually playing Diablo 3 on PS3 atm, it doesn't have necro, even if you went and buy the ROS copy, there is no necromancer dlc. I will be playing ROS next though on PS3, got them both for less than 20$ a couple of weeks ago. xD I used to play the hell out Diablo1+2, so am very excited about the remaster which I will definitely get.

I do need the necromancer dlc though for the PS4 edition, unfortunately I dont think they just sell the dlc?? I actually bought the PS4 ver. digitally. So I would have to buy the eternal collection, I could be wrong. I'll need a bigger discount for me to buy it all again like that...but I do want to 100% it someday...

Hoping Sakura Succubus 1 and 2 be discounted heavily tomorrow.

They do have just the DLC for the PS4.  It is $15.  

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0002-CUSA00242_00-NECROMANCER00003

Quite a bit in this sale that interests me so far, thinking of getting these:

• PSYCHO-PASS: Mandatory Happiness (another VN for the collection)
  • Lego Harry Potter Collection
  • Kentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
  • Children of Morta
  • Dog Duty (this game looks silly, but it's only 99 cents)
  • Othercide
  • Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

A few of these have been on my Wishlist for a while and I think the lowest price they've been so far. Not sure what to actually get yet...

Think I'll finally grab Blair Witch, .Hack and Final Fantasy 9 to complete my Final Fantasy collection. There's a lot more I want, like Poison Control and House Flipper bundle (yes, I'm serious, it looks relaxing) but I gotta behave until next week. ?

Also, if anyone has played Left Alive, is it worth $9? It looks interesting, but I've never heard anyone say anything positive about it.

Edited by monochrome