BumpkinPumpkin

Anyone Still Going For The Plat

8 posts in this topic

Is anyone still trying to obtain this platinum? Are the servers pretty lifeless? I feel like the 100% might be out of reach now. 

Posted (edited)

Platinum is pretty easy tbh, Just 2playtrus 
-Normal/Veteran for 1st run

-Pro+Collectibles for 2

-then some licker heart grinding for your player points to unlock infinite anmo for all weapons(you could do this before or after your pro run)

Also try to score S ranks for any chapters you missed in run 1 to speed up the process and avoid replaying chapters to earn them later.

For DLC’s, the two extra story chapters are also easy and straight forward.

Only troublesome bits are Desperate Easape on pro(if played solo) and getting the 3 megaphones Zombies to spawn(that shit can be annoying)

Now the vs mode is well, it’s not dead dead.

It still has ppl playing in decent numbers, but their all super good and probably play re5 vs like we trophy hunt on here.

I use to be pretty big in the community back the day(mostly a merc player)

But I did run vs a good amount and have 

gotten the vs trophies legit 3times and I’ll tell you right now you do not want to tussle with those players.

Best to boost that shit witch unfortunately takes 4 ppl for the two team modes and is kinda time consuming(but not as much as the 360 version)

Edited by Wild-Arms-R

Getting 100% is very doable and servers/online games are still alive. I got 100% in about a week this month.

Posted (edited)

I want to play this game... but I don't think I can stomach playing a tps where I can't shoot and strafe at the same time 

Edited by HondaHoe

1 hour ago, HondaHoe said:

I want to play this game... but I don't think I can stomach playing a tps where I can't shoot and strafe at the same time 

Its still a fun game (in co-op), but you're not wrong - that control scheme takes some real getting used to going back to it now.

You pretty much have to avoid playing any other TPS games at the same time, asa you need to forget everything you know about TPS and retrain your muscle memory to adjust to the stiff controls of Chris and Sheva for it!

Posted (edited)

I gave up on the plat 10 minutes after starting and realising that the fantastic game my wife and I had enjoyed on 360 was ruined in the PS4 version, just as it was on the PS3, through not having individual save states in local co-op.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

yeah still possible I did all the online 2 months ago almost 

PS3 server are still running.. You talking ps4 port 

So technically yes..