Multiplayer issues

Killaexotic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've played the entire game with my friend, we havent had any issues joining, but there is really bad input lag. At some points it got so bad that anything revolving jumping puzzles he (host) had to solo and I spawned on him when he completed it because jumping was impossible me for. As for a patch, there hasn't been a patch since launch, I'm waiting for a patch for the adventurer trophy, hopefully there will be one when they release the new levels and fix the connection issues and the trophy.

4 hours ago, Silocia said:

I've played the entire game with my friend, we havent had any issues joining, but there is really bad input lag. At some points it got so bad that anything revolving jumping puzzles he (host) had to solo and I spawned on him when he completed it because jumping was impossible me for. As for a patch, there hasn't been a patch since launch, I'm waiting for a patch for the adventurer trophy, hopefully there will be one when they release the new levels and fix the connection issues and the trophy.

What platform are you both on, and were you able to join with invites?

• 2 months later...
On 20/09/2021 at 5:38 PM, KazaneHime said:

Confirmed yesterday @TalesofGaming and I still can't invite one another, nor can we find each other in lobbies :( It's really frustrating and haven't had luck reaching out to report the issue either.

Dont know if you got it working but my friend recently moved to Canada and we've been trying to play together since the new trophies dropped and we cant.

He's now NA and I'm EU I think this is the issue.

On 12/19/2021 at 5:26 AM, Silocia said:

Dont know if you got it working but my friend recently moved to Canada and we've been trying to play together since the new trophies dropped and we cant.

He's now NA and I'm EU I think this is the issue.

We haven't tried since September, but I do know that the different servers will make it hard or impossible :(

Devs promised they're working on it and there was an update on consoles recently, it might've fixed our issues but we need to check still.

• 3 weeks later...