JohnCenaSong-

Is Division 4 still obtainable?

12 posts in this topic

Sorry if the title seems a tad misleading, I'm not asking if it's glitched.

Going into this game I expected all the FUT complaints to be hyperbole and excuses for poor play and that skill would ultimately overcome any differences in teams (after all, numbers like 70 and 90 don't sound game changing levels of far apart right?) but how wrong I was. In every other online mode I've been dominating and haven't lost a game so I walked into FUT with some confidence that I'd have no issues but as it turns out the powerful player difference takes the skill gap out entirely and the super team wins.

I managed to get wins when I had my loan player for 3 matches but he's expired now so I'm left with normal regular non-OP players. As this is very late into the games life cycle I imagine the majority of players have teams or at least a couple players that are super overpowered like that and for a non microtransactions spender I want to know is this now completely unobtainable? Like, is there nothing I can do now?

I'm at the point where my skill level at the game is high enough to do this kind of thing if it were balanced but I don't know if it's worth it to keep playing if there aren't any players out there with beatable teams? So that's my question, are there? Is it still obtainable? Did I just get an unlucky run in matchmaking or is everyones teams like that and it is now realistically unobtainable?

its kinda easy to get good players late on in the game lifecycle, so if you just play for a littlebit you should be ok. 

Well that's a relief to hear, I was thinking that it'd be impossible at this rate. I haven't won a rivals game since my loan players ran out.

I've been doing the offline squad battles to try get some coins and complete objectives. I was contemplating seeing if I could play with the transfer economy for profit and good players but I really don't know anything about that side of things. 

Glad to hear if I stick with it I'll get some good players, would love to get Division 4 out of the way.

Teams are very strong at this point but with some grinding you'll be fine, if you've got previous experience you should be good to go when your team is stronger.

In the objectives, try to work towards all the Futties cards in Squad Battles if you can. The 94 Atal card is probably in the top 10 cards in this game.

Also, I think after 30 Squad Battles games it assigns you a Division (not 100% on this) so be wary of that! Usually is Division 6 I think.

Edited by GloriousFury9414

20 hours ago, GloriousFury9414 said:

In the objectives, try to work towards all the Futties cards in Squad Battles if you can. The 94 Atal card is probably in the top 10 cards in this game.

Wow thanks dude, I didn't even notice that objective card. I'm going to go for it, I just got the first card of the objective in the few I played last night.

This might be a bit of a game changer haha! If my experience with my Brazilian Ronaldo loan card is anything to go by, a powerful card like this could be enough to solo-carry, just give it a couple chemistry links and whatnot.

36 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Wow thanks dude, I didn't even notice that objective card. I'm going to go for it, I just got the first card of the objective in the few I played last night.

This might be a bit of a game changer haha! If my experience with my Brazilian Ronaldo loan card is anything to go by, a powerful card like this could be enough to solo-carry, just give it a couple chemistry links and whatnot.

He's very, very good. He also has 5* Skills and 5* Weak Foot which is a big deal in FUT. When your done completing him, you'll still have the 87 and 91 versions which can go into a SBC depending on what league you decide to build a team around should have a good player to complete, or if you can accumulate enough fodder potentially an Icon. 

If your not planning on making a Ligue 1 team, you can always sub him on at the start of a game. Subs only get 5 Chem when brought on, but his stats are so high he will still be very powerful!

Edited by GloriousFury9414

I’ve yet to play my 5 placement matches. I’m going to attempt them in co-op with my friend who’s very good at fut. 

My recommendation would be to delete the club and start over (you get I think 5 delete opportunities). This will reset your club so that you can reattempt the placement matches, which my research seems to suggest 3/5 wins is enough for div 4. 

I’ve played 1 friendly, and 28 squad battles (record 24-0-4) on world class difficulty while going for the objectives as they update. From what I have understood with reading, you are allowed 29 matches in squad battles, if you play the 30th game - it will stick you in div 6, and you’re gonna have a bad time trying to get to div 4 from there. 

Make notes of what the objectives are, play exclusively to hit them. If you finish an objective, don’t play again until it refreshes with a new objective. Basically don’t waste game time if there are no rewards to unlock. By doing this I have managed to unlock:

95 Mina

94 Alessandrini

93 Tavernier

89 Hamsik (Season xp reward)

86 Carvajal 

I earned enough coins to purchase:

82 Regulion 

82 Pope (saves with feet trait)

83 Gomes

86 Pogba

I packed 84 Aspas 

and I have 87 Aubameyang on loan for 5 games. 

I have a few solid bench players, mostly pace based like Podence (92 pace). 

There are objectives this week for playing the friendlies that can earn 92 Nketiah, and 94 Smith-Rowe. I’m going to attempt them tomorrow. If I can get them, I feel my squad is good enough to earn 3/5 wins in the placement matches, which is much better than potentially playing 100s of them after being placed in a lower division. Hope this helps! 

7 minutes ago, Shinoda_2qx said:

I’ve yet to play my 5 placement matches. I’m going to attempt them in co-op with my friend who’s very good at fut. 

Just be warned, Co-op takes the higher ranked skill rating of the two players when matchmaking. If your buddy is in Div 1, you'll play people of that level for example. No idea how it'll affect placement matches though. 

If your buddy relegates down, could be a easier way of getting the trophy however! You can also use his squad too. 

I've just achieved this trophy today,  really proud of myself for this one. Took me just less than 10 days of playing this game to get this trophy. I got into Div 5 through the 5 placement games. I played squad battles a fair bit before trying the placement games because i remember my experience last year since i used a full bronze team for all 5 games. Was fortunate with the pricing of players this time of year on the market. I did a load of season objectives for special players and did any sbcs where i can profit from through coins or players. Got lucky with UCL Kante in a 75+ pack (the best ive ever Did spend a lot of time tho despite it being under 10 days. My current team. You might be wondering how I already have an icon moments in my team within such a short time frame but this was from exchanging 5 icon swaps. I did 7 of the 9 icon swaps challenges available. 2 of them later on after packing my icon goalkeeper. The other two icon swaps i exchanged for a 83+ pack where i was very fortunate to be able to spend around 50k at most for the Allan sbc in total because i had got a TOTW etc in them. Never been good with trading and getting my coins up (certainly don't spend money in game either) so for me, it was about grinding out the challenges which were available and making the best out of them. Goodluck with this trophy but remember to enjoy the process and don't rush it since you have the other trophy to obtain which requires playing with a player for 200 games! 

I been playing FUT non stop and have not been able to do much so far I have an overall team rating of 89 and so in the rivals category i start in the 8 and now I'm in the 9th so for me unless i have a messi, mbappe or neymar i won't get much higher.

Play on PS4: chiuyvallejo79 if you want to ping me to boost any trophies.

ChiuyVallejo79.png

Edited by ChiuyVallejo79
miss my png file

On 7/24/2021 at 9:04 PM, GloriousFury9414 said:

He's very, very good. He also has 5* Skills and 5* Weak Foot which is a big deal in FUT. When your done completing him, you'll still have the 87 and 91 versions which can go into a SBC depending on what league you decide to build a team around should have a good player to complete, or if you can accumulate enough fodder potentially an Icon. 

If your not planning on making a Ligue 1 team, you can always sub him on at the start of a game. Subs only get 5 Chem when brought on, but his stats are so high he will still be very powerful!

Base Ronaldo is 4*4*. Everyone got his loan at start of the game.

On 7/24/2021 at 4:34 PM, GloriousFury9414 said:

3 hours ago, Nathan69Drake said:

Base Ronaldo is 4*4*. Everyone got his loan at start of the game.

Was saying that Futties Atal has 5*5*, not base Ronaldo. Maybe should have made that a little clearer.