How is the MP one year in?

Honestly I'm not sure, since it's been since nearly launch since I've played. I'd assume there's still an active population, as when I did Gundam Versus last year, I didn't have problems getting into matches. 

The online trophies aren't bad either. I'm pretty close to the final rank trophy so I should finish that up one day. 

6 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Honestly I'm not sure, since it's been since nearly launch since I've played. I'd assume there's still an active population, as when I did Gundam Versus last year, I didn't have problems getting into matches. 

The online trophies aren't bad either. I'm pretty close to the final rank trophy so I should finish that up one day. 

Cool, thanks for the insight. How did you find the game? 

3 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

Cool, thanks for the insight. How did you find the game? 

I rather enjoyed it! The pace is a lot faster than Gundam Versus, and I wasn't too good at it. I still had fun online and had some good matches. 

I just got sidetracked and never got back to it lol. 

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Missed out on the half off sale, maybe next time itll go on a better sale for me. But curious, can the mp be boosted with just me and another? Or would it require more players because the online may be dead by time I get to it. xD

Nah, it requires four people. 1v1 was added later on into the game, but won't count towards any of the MP trophies which is kinda annoying. 

Online should still be good in lobbies, you'll find players at any time of day. Rooms consist of up to 16 people and somebody will be likely to be hosting. Just make sure you are set to 'Worldwide' on settings. Ranked is barren though, so it's very likely you'll have to get a boosting group on here.

Must admit, I did struggle through this one as it's pretty grindy. I'm guessing by the Quattro/Char avatar you're a big fan of the series, so I'm sure you'll enjoy it when you get round to picking it up!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

@Glorious Fury thanks for the info and the insight. Hopefully I get this done before it's "too late"

No worries man. I played the game near release and finished the platinum quite recently, and the multiplayer count was similar each time I chipped away at the online trophies. Hopefully, online should be ok for whenever you get round to playing!