Lantern trophies changed?

Cleggworth

The trophy list and guide here has the lantern trophies marked as 15, 30 and 45 lanterns however I just noticed the 15 one at least is actually 20 on my list on the console. Was this changed in a patch or something? can anyone who has the next two tier of trophies confirm what the requirements are because they are hidden. Also are there still more lanterns than needed for the trophy at this higher number?

Edit - I have the other trophies now and they are the same so its 20, 30 and 45 lanterns 

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

The trophy list and guide here has the lantern trophies marked as 15, 30 and 45 lanterns however I just noticed the 15 one at least is actually 20 on my list on the console. Was this changed in a patch or something? can anyone who has the next two tier of trophies confirm what the requirements are because they are hidden. Also are there still more lanterns than needed for the trophy at this higher number?

I can't remember exactly, but it essentially becomes redundant because you need the grand majority of all the lanterns to get 10 flaps anyway. You definately have more than you need for these trophies, don't even worry about it.

• Like 1