Valhalla: Siege of Paris DLC

The trophies are up on PSN. Brings you down to an 86% if you previously had the 100%

More or less the same as the last expansion: completing all territories, completing the DLC and associated quests, killing with the new weapon, finding and killing targets, and 2 or 3 miscellaneous tasks sprinkled in.

5 Bronze and 4 Silver trophies.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 4

Still no release date, right?? 

Silver Trophies:

1) Do What Is Right - Complete the Siege of Paris Campaign

2) Know What Is Right - Complete All Territories of Francia

3) We Nobles Three - Defeat All Three Frankish Nobles

4) Vive la Resistance! - Reach Maximum Infamy in the Rebel Missions

Bronze Trophies:

1) Future Past - Ente the Assassin Bureau in Francia

2) Bad Bull - Defeat the Ghost Auroch Boss

3) Vendange - Kill an enemy with a Scythe while wearing the full Reaper armor set

4) Pat the Cats - Pat all the cats in Evreux

5) Lese-majeste - Complete 10 Rebel Missions

Edited by Argandalf
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Argandalf said:

Still no release date, right?? 

I mean, has to be soon right with a trophy list and all. The only thing Ubisoft has said was "Summer 2021" but this was back during their Ubi Foward event.

Edited by BestUsername----

Just now, BestUsername---- said:

I mean, has to be soon right with a trophy list and all. The only thing Ubisoft has said was "Summer 2021".

That's what I mean xDDD by the time Wrath of Kings Trophy list was updated, we knew the release date. So i'm curious why we don't have the exact one yet.

6 minutes ago, Argandalf said:

That's what I mean xDDD by the time Wrath of Kings Trophy list was updated, we knew the release date. So i'm curious why we don't have the exact one yet.

The only thing I can think of for such a broad release date is Ubisoft's ability to push it back without much consequence. I don't think we even have a trailer yet, which kind of worries me.

17 minutes ago, SalvadorGamer_21 said:

The only thing I mainly hope is that in this update to siege of Paris, is that they fix the mission sainth fe

Seriously.  I don't even care about DLC or one-handed swords or any of that now.

Oh good. More territories to complete. I still haven’t gotten over the realisation that, upon arriving in the druids DLC, I had more Cairns to stack. That was a blow to morale. Chasing paper sucks balls too. Hopefully there are some actual new activities in this one. 

I did kinda enjoy the last DLC but I feel like they should be more memorable, instead of an amusing 6 hour distraction.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JEDLander said:

Oh good. More territories to complete. I still haven’t gotten over the realisation that, upon arriving in the druids DLC, I had more Cairns to stack. That was a blow to morale. Chasing paper sucks balls too. Hopefully there are some actual new activities in this one. 

I did kinda enjoy the last DLC but I feel like they should be more memorable, instead of an amusing 6 hour distraction.

Cairns... the bane of my valhalla gameplay...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Guys! I will be submitting a full guide for the DLC on the coming days, but in case you do not want to wait until then, I am already uploading trophy videos to my Youtube channel. So you are welcome to visit for the trophy videos and later the story missions walkthrough :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40xLxAOxEVBi0jOe9F0AqQ

Edited by Argandalf
  • Like 3

On 8/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, Deluziion90 said:

So far a very enjoyable DLC. Only downside like all these games is getting all the collectables once again.

I'm probably one of the few but for this game I wouldn't mind a season 2 pass for this game.

It is very likely that we will get a season 2 pass. I have enjoyed the story of The Siege of Paris (currently uploading the missions btw :P) I liked the story more than the Wrath of the Druids, definitively.

Well well, after 3 nights of short sleeping the DLC guide has been submitted to the guide team xDD!!!

On the meantime it gets published, you can check the trophy playlist here.

Also the full story missions walkthrough is being uploaded on this playlist here.

Edited by Argandalf