The_Great_Wumbo

Trophy Bugs (Not popping, simultaneous popping, etc.)

10 posts in this topic

Creating a thread for those who experience trophy bugs with this game. Currently experiencing trophies that just aren't popping whatsoever, like reaching my 11th+ bench (respite) and not getting that bronze trophy for merely resting on 10. Also, I had beaten the 2nd boss with no trophy pop, and it only popped simultaneously along with the third boss trophy (witch eleine) along with the trophy for¬†gaining 5 abilities, despite it being my 7th or 8th ability. That is three, almost all completely unrelated, separate trophies all popping at once with the same timestamp ūüėĎ, very annoying.

 

I just wanted to bring up this issue from release so players aren't needlessly flagged for weird timestamps or out-of-order trophies. The trophy pop code seem to be based on whats saved within the game's own in-game trophy tracker. This, along with the fact that trophies weren't syncing with PSN server at all during release, leads me to believe that there will definitely be some weird trophy bugs going on until a patch comes out.

 

Cheers, 

 

Wumbo

Edited by The_Great_Wumbo
More Info.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The_Great_Wumbo said:

Creating a thread for those who experience trophy bugs with this game. Currently experiencing trophies that just aren't popping whatsoever, like reaching my 11th+ bench (respite) and not getting that bronze trophy for merely resting on 10. Also, I had beaten the 2nd boss with no trophy pop, and it only popped simultaneously along with the third boss trophy (witch eleine) along with the trophy for gaining 5 abilities, despite it being my 7th or 8th ability. That is three, almost all completely unrelated, separate trophies all popping at once with the same timestamp 1f611.png, very annoying.

 

I just wanted to bring up this issue from release so players aren't needlessly flagged for weird timestamps or out-of-order trophies. The trophy pop code seem to be based on whats saved within the game's own in-game trophy tracker. This, along with the fact that trophies weren't syncing with PSN server at all during release, leads me to believe that there will definitely be some weird trophy bugs going on until a patch comes out.

 

Cheers, 

 

Wumbo

Nothing so far,

Im on version 1.01 and I've had no problems yet. I'll play a little more today and let you know if they don't pop.

 

 

EDIT - hit Lv10, defeated 2nd boss, used 2nd boss ability from up high, and upgraded a Spirit. Everything popped immediately.

 

Sorry dood. Hope it isn't too often.

Edited by Mitzuharu
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I completed the game at 100% of the rooms but i didn't get the convergence trophy,,what's the maximum prayer potency?

I'm replaiyng the entire game only for this.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2021 at 7:37 AM, Mefist_02 said:

I completed the game at 100% of the rooms but i didn't get the convergence trophy,,what's the maximum prayer potency?

I'm replaiyng the entire game only for this.

 

 

I have not gone for 100% yet, I played it safe and decided to restart the game after reinstalling, and the trophies I was missing from meeting the requirements on the previous playthrough started popping normally when I met reqs again on this new save. 

 

Hope your 2nd playthrough pops the trophy for you! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2021 at 6:37 AM, Mefist_02 said:

I completed the game at 100% of the rooms but i didn't get the convergence trophy,,what's the maximum prayer potency?

I'm replaiyng the entire game only for this.

 

Mine popped at potency 210

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was the game recently patched, perchance.  I'm hoping I don't experience these trophy popping glitches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LordBilbanes said:

Was the game recently patched, perchance.  I'm hoping I don't experience these trophy popping glitches.

No patches yet that I know of.

 

Took me 33hrs to 100% and I had no issues.

Playing on PS5.

 

Trophies should pop immediately, so if you fight the 1st boss and get nothing, then theres a problem. This should be about 5-10 minutes into the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2021 at 6:47 AM, LordBilbanes said:

Was the game recently patched, perchance.  I'm hoping I don't experience these trophy popping glitches.

I can confirm that trophies have been popping normally thus far and have been popping normally as of the 2nd/3rd day of release. I'm taking my time with the game so I'll get back to this forum if I come across any more glitches. But I think you're fine to play the game, get your plat and enjoy the experience of a pretty good metroidvania.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Refurbishment trophy did'nt pop for me... appears that I missed one cristal, but the map show 2 rooms not yellow, but I've got every item on those screens... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2021 at 9:37 PM, marcelinoap77 said:

Refurbishment trophy did'nt pop for me... appears that I missed one cristal, but the map show 2 rooms not yellow, but I've got every item on those screens... 

 

Sorry to hear that. It's no surprise that with such a recent release of an Indie title that there would be some bugs. Please keep us updated as to whether or not this trophy stays unpopped for you. Good luck. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.