LEGO Games - Recommendations?

kkulifay

lego ninjago the movie : you don't need to play the level again, seeing the animations, etc. to get 100% collectibles from the stage. after finishing the level for the first time, it becomes part of the open world map

lego star wars the force awekens, easy and fun

lego Lord of the rings, to many side quests, is boring

On 7/26/2021 at 6:05 AM, westersburg said:

If you don't mind the missing trophies i would recommend lego star wars the complete saga. By far the best lego game i've played so far.

I agree, I own that on the Nintendo DS and it was a great game.  No trophies yet was challenging to unlock everything with the Jedi Challenges.

16 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

I agree, I own that on the Nintendo DS and it was a great game.  No trophies yet was challenging to unlock everything with the Jedi Challenges.

These didn't exist on the "normal" versions. I didn't play any portable version of the game. I love all of the 3 original lego star wars games. The others were fun too, but i still get so much nostalgia when i see dexter's cantina (Lego star wars 1 hub). Simpler times without open world in lego games etc.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update- my son and I received the platinum for Jurassic Park last week. I wasn’t too impressed. The Incredibles was more entertaining with better combat focus, more related story for my 6-year old obviously, and an open sandbox that gave it high replay value. Plus, you can fly around with certain characters all over the map. 

We just started Ninjago thanks to the recommendations on this thread and this is already our new favorite game! It’s fantastic! 

• Like 1