Home sweet home trophy bugged

I’ve done everything I can do in the game, completed all story arcs, raided all monasteries. I see this is a common bug, and has been happening sense launch with many players. It’s crazy how it’s not been patched, I emailed support and created multiple tickets. They acknowledge the bug but don’t offer any help which is so irritating, cause they have obviously been made aware of the issue previously. Additionally this bug prevents you from starting the wraith of the druids dlc. Making me wonder why Ubisoft asks me and other players to buy a dlc where We can watch ourselves piss $30 down the drain lol. 
Edit. I forgot to add opening chests around the map (even the flashy shining ones) does not give me the materials necessary to upgrade ravensthorpe. It instead gives silver. 

Edited by JokerSmile007

Are you short on raw materials or supplies? With raw materials there is exactly enough to fully upgrade the settlement if you do all raids and alliances so if those aren't the issue then supplies can be found in chests that are mostly around towns but not all the chests in towns have them. If it is the raw materials you are short on and you did all the raids and alliances than it is most likely bugged.

9 hours ago, JokerSmile007 said:

I’ve done everything I can do in the game, completed all story arcs, raided all monasteries. I see this is a common bug, and has been happening sense launch with many players. It’s crazy how it’s not been patched, I emailed support and created multiple tickets. They acknowledge the bug but don’t offer any help which is so irritating, cause they have obviously been made aware of the issue previously. Additionally this bug prevents you from starting the wraith of the druids dlc. Making me wonder why Ubisoft asks me and other players to buy a dlc where We can watch ourselves piss $30 down the drain lol. 
Edit. I forgot to add opening chests around the map (even the flashy shining ones) does not give me the materials necessary to upgrade ravensthorpe. It instead gives silver. 

There is currently a bug where if you start the mastery challenges, all small "flat top" chests will only give silver instead or supplies and silver, which is what they should be giving you.  

On 7/22/2021 at 11:20 AM, jh7459 said:

There is currently a bug where if you start the mastery challenges, all small "flat top" chests will only give silver instead or supplies and silver, which is what they should be giving you.  

Bruh. That’s why? Wtf. Is there any fix around that? I been trying to see if I have a save file from before I finished them. However I’m not sure

On 7/22/2021 at 2:48 AM, JustOneStingray said:

Are you short on raw materials or supplies? With raw materials there is exactly enough to fully upgrade the settlement if you do all raids and alliances so if those aren't the issue then supplies can be found in chests that are mostly around towns but not all the chests in towns have them. If it is the raw materials you are short on and you did all the raids and alliances than it is most likely bugged.

I am short on supplies. I have 0 supplies, but 610 raw material.