Aloy From Horizon Coming To Genshin Impact

Aranea Highwind

7 minutes ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

If I'm reading this right, you have time until November 24th to get her?

How long does it take to get to Adventure rank 20?

Wanted to wait after finishing some other games before playing this one, but this seems like I good time to start. :o

Same question here.

I already downloaded the game, but I wanted to play some other games before. Should I start now?

I just saw this on Gematsu. Super excited for her character to be in game. From what it sounds like, you get her for free without having to use any gems. Super excited. Getting to lvl 20 isn't that hard. As long as you keep playing almost daily and doing everything you should be fine. Assuming you start now

1 hour ago, LittleBlueMacaw said:

If I'm reading this right, you have time until November 24th to get her?

How long does it take to get to Adventure rank 20?

If you grind by completing quests, dungeons and exploring then it'll probably take about 10-20 hours playtime. 

But if you play casually and focus on daily tasks instead you'll be able to get there by spending much less time in the game, but it'll take a few weeks in real time.

Or you could do a mix of both. But it doesn't take very long, especially compared to how long everything else in the game takes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ilzaki said:

You can hit 20 in a couple weeks playing casually.

You can hit 20 in 2-3 days if you play actively as well.

2 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Yep. Thats my queue to buy the game. I dont care about the plat lol i just want to play with aloy.

Good news, the game is free.

• Like 1

What a literal nuclear bomb of a collab both from miHoyo and Guerrilla. And I guess for Sony too. Hats off to you all. :dance:

Aloy looks super cute too. ^_^ 

One other thing is that this opens the floodgates for some amazing and unique collabs in the future. Win this and the outfits, we're set for life. I really want to play and check out Horizon Zero Dawn after this. ?

• Like 1

For people wanting to get into this. Small FAQ

How long does it take to reach Adventure rank 20?
Depends on how actively you play of course. I would have to say 10-30 hours depending on what you do and how you spread your time.

Until when do I have time to get Alloy?
November 24th 05:59 UTC+8. You don't have to be AR20 before the event. Just reach AR20 during it.

Alloy is a 5 star character. Are 5 star characters good?
In general, yes. They are the strongest fighters in the game. While some are better the others they are the rarest and strongest overall.

Extra notes

About upgrading alloy: Characters in genshin are upgraded through a process called constellations, which require you to get the character 7 times in total to max them out. Normally this happens through spending premium currency (Primogems) on character banners during the event. However, since alloy will be handed out it is unclear if there will be any banner, or if she even has any constellations at all, as a Playstation exclusive sword also doesn't have any refinements (a system akin to constellations). If there ends up being a banner, assume you won't get her constilations as it takes lots of time (or money) to pull 5 stars. That doesn't mean she won't be useful though.

Alloys weapon:
Alloy is using a horizon-styled bow in her art which is not in the game. It's unclear whether we will get the weapon and if we do, how it is obtained. Again, if its through a banner assume you won't get it. However, there are plenty of other, (probably better) bows.

For any more questions feel free to approach me. I love genshin and I play it a lot. <3

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Alloys weapon:
Alloy is using a horizon-styled bow in her art which is not in the game. It's unclear whether we will get the weapon and if we do, how it is obtained. Again, if its through a banner assume you won't get it. However, there are plenty of other, (probably better) bows.

We will be getting it via mail - https://twitter.com/GenshinReport/status/1418211469498462208/photo/1

Not sure if we'll be able to earn additional copies though. 

5 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

Weird that some random twitter user posted this but i didnt come across official sources for it. But thanks.

There are a few twitter accounts that are pretty reliable for leaks. This is one of them. 2.1 leaks will probably be coming from this account and a few others over the next few days since beta testing is supposed to begin tomorrow. Of course Mihoyo might do what they did for 2.0 and "leak" things themselves.

On 7/22/2021 at 0:10 PM, Gr4de_04 said:

About upgrading alloy: Characters in genshin are upgraded through a process called constellations, which require you to get the character 7 times in total to max them out. Normally this happens through spending premium currency (Primogems) on character banners during the event. However, since alloy will be handed out it is unclear if there will be any banner, or if she even has any constellations at all, as a Playstation exclusive sword also doesn't have any refinements (a system akin to constellations). If there ends up being a banner, assume you won't get her constilations as it takes lots of time (or money) to pull 5 stars. That doesn't mean she won't be useful though.

<3

Her skills have been leaked. She won't have a constellation. 

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/db/char/aloy/?lang=EN#beta_scroll_constellation