Thoughts on the game?

Ashbo

• 1 month later...

Loved it!!! Just reached the canon ending which was excellent. No guides, completely blind  (which is my preferred style) and i'd advise new players to do the same for the most fun.  Really clever writing, some excellent attention to detail, likeable characters. I also know quite a bit about the mythological Greek and Roman Gods so I had figured out a lot of plot points before they were revealed and got all giddy when I was right lol. It does have that Skyrim/Bethesda jank (which makes sense seeing as it started out as a Skyrim mod)

Now gonna clean up any remaining trophies. Will probably get the plat for the PS4 version too.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

One of the few narrative-driven titles capable of holding my interest nowadays. Got the PS4 platinum in 7.22 hours, following the True Achievements walkthrough. Despite already having the twists and turns spoiled for me by watching streams when the game released, I couldn't bear to skip all the wonderful dialogue, so it could've been much faster.

Because an extra loop was necessary to progress during my initial playthrough (I was too slow to save the suicidal fellow), I had to do a separate speedrun as the Fugitive for the Minimalist trophy, which was extremely easy using the noclip cheat: you can literally beat the game on the first loop, entering the temple immediately. While the FPS sections can be surprisingly deadly, the god mode cheat is always available, making the challenge trivial overall.

• 1 month later...

My favourite part was

after you go through all the trouble of setting up the election to get Duli freed from jail, and then he immediately steals the first thing he sees.

It was one of the funniest thing I've ever seen in a game!

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...