Patch 5.00 has added save transfer and auto-pop

latest-purr1

1 hour ago, s-cyrax said:

why can't I see your trophies ??

Because I was able to unlock one random trophy since I am starting from the beginning. And it appears that you’re correct, the mile tracking is broken. Hope Codemasters will  fix that in the next patch, since they’ve bothered to add save transfer at all, after initially saying it won’t be supported.

Edited by latest-purr1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2021 at 1:19 PM, latest-purr1 said:

I am posting here on a separate topic for everyone who missed this. You can now transfer your save data from the PS4 version to the PS5 version, which will also automatically unlock the trophies. You can’t transfer from PS5 to PS4.

The feature can be found in the ‘Profile’ (options button) > ‘Settings’ > ‘Save Data Upload’ (PS4)/‘Save Data Download’ (PS5) menu option.

Update: Mile tracking related trophies won’t unlock when the save is transferred, affecting ‘Spare Some Change for Gas?’, and the DLC trophies: ‘Full Charge’, ‘The Duke’, and ‘Travelling in Style.’

To unlock these trophies, just finish any Playground level that has the DLC car selected.

this has been more then likely been updated and changed as i just did the save upload and while spare some change for gas didn't pop at first, once you do a solo race it will auto pop for ps5

On 24/08/2021 at 3:49 PM, hanamagi5 said:

this has been more then likely been updated and changed as i just did the save upload and while spare some change for gas didn't pop at first, once you do a solo race it will auto pop for ps5

Yes, that’s what I tried to say:

• Finish any track in any mode to unlock Spare Some Change for Gas? (as long as you’ve driven at least a thousand miles in total)
  • Finish any track in any mode (including Playground) with the respective DLC car to unlock the respective DLC trophies related to driving 30 miles with a specific car. (You don’t need to own the DLC to play a Playground level with a DLC car.)

It still doesn’t auto-unlock upon transferring the save file.

Edited by latest-purr1

• 2 weeks later...

All career trophies (9 of them) auto popped for me. Completing career sprint race with one clean lap unlocked most of the rest. Only trophies ,I had to completely re do were the following :

+10hrsprs

Fast cars and fancy cars

Blank Slate

Everyones a critic

Long Jump

Stuntmasta

Got the plat in under 1 hour. You can get it under 30 minutes, if you are great at gymkhanna events. I suck at them , so stuntmasta took like 30minutes of trying to finally get the 30k score.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm that DLC's vehicle-specific trophies are also auto-pop?
These are the trophies of driving 30 miles...
I saw that the season pass is on sale and I thought about buying it, but I wanted to make sure I can buy on another account and auto-pop all PS4 trophies on PS5.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/09/2021 at 2:11 PM, Jobah__ said:

Can anyone confirm that DLC's vehicle-specific trophies are also auto-pop?
These are the trophies of driving 30 miles...
I saw that the season pass is on sale and I thought about buying it, but I wanted to make sure I can buy on another account and auto-pop all PS4 trophies on PS5.

They aren’t, however you can easily unlock it after transferring the save file by using a workaround.

Edited by latest-purr1

On 26/09/2021 at 6:56 AM, latest-purr1 said:

They aren’t, however you can easily unlock it after transferring the save file using a workaround.

Ok, I got it.

But in this case, I can only use the DLC car on the account where it has been purchased, right? (PS5)

What I want to do is this:

- Buy DLC's on a secondary account.

- Use my main account to unlock DLC trophies on PS4 version.

- Still with my account, open the PS5 version to load the PS4 save and unlock the DLC trophies.

So as I'm missing vehicle-specific trophies, I'm wondering if I'll be able to access them with my main account to run a race and unlock the trophies.

Sorry for my English, Brazilian here

:)

On 27/09/2021 at 1:10 PM, Jobah__ said:

But in this case, I can only use the DLC car on the account where it has been purchased, right? (PS5)

Nope, you can use the Playground levels to unlock the trophy. The Playground doesn’t require you to own the DLC to play a Playground level that has the DLC car. I should’ve clarified it in the workaround.

What I want to do is this:

- Buy DLC's on a secondary account.

- Use my main account to unlock DLC trophies on PS4 version.

- Still with my account, open the PS5 version to load the PS4 save and unlock the DLC trophies.

So as I'm missing vehicle-specific trophies, I'm wondering if I'll be able to access them with my main account to run a race and unlock the trophies.

I am in this exact same situation and I even have considered purchasing the game once again on my main before I found out they later added the save transfer feature and found the workaround.

Although you won’t be able to play the DLC vehicle in other game modes of the PS5 version of the game, you will still be able to play it as long as it’s been chosen for the Playground level.

Sorry for my English, Brazilian here

:)

Certainly better than mine. :)

Edited by latest-purr1

1 hour ago, latest-purr1 said:

Nope, you can use the Playground levels to unlock the trophy. The Playground doesn’t require you to own the DLC to play a Playground level that has the DLC car. I should’ve clarified it in the workaround.

I am in this exact same situation and I even have considered purchasing the game once again on my main before I found out they later added the save transfer feature and found the workaround.

Although you won’t be able to play the DLC vehicle in the PS5 version of the game, you will still be able to play it as long as it’s been chosen for the Playground level.

Certainly better than mine. :)

excellent!

It cleared up all my doubts.

Tks!

On 29/09/2021 at 8:38 AM, Banana_Sausage47 said:

On my PS4 version of the game it doesn't let me click on the save data upload option. Is this because it is technically the "trial version" of the game from when it was free on the store?

If you have the ‘trial version,’ you can’t access the PS5 upgrade either. The only purpose of the save cloud transfer is to transfer progress to the PS5 version, you can’t use it as the replacement for the PS Plus Cloud.

• 1 month later...
On 29/11/2021 at 5:02 PM, Simo-svk said:

Hi all, I completed the game on 100 % with all DLC on PS4.Then I used save transfer and trophies auto-pop on PS5 version. I need to finish some trophies from base game to get platinum on PS5.

I have a problem with some DLC trophies, they don't pop:

- International

- Shore Thing

- Name that Dune

All of those trophies should’ve been unlocked when transferring the save file. Try uploading and downloading the save file again, and if that doesn’t work then:

1. Back up your PS4 save data to the cloud or to a USB stick.

2. Delete the save data from the console.

3. Complete the mandatory introductory race from the career and then earn those trophies one-by-one. (Once the requirements for one trophy is fulfilled, transfer the save data.)

Edited by latest-purr1
  • Like 1

Thank you, latest-purr1 !

I just started the PS5 version of the game (all DLC are locked in PS5). Then I redownload again PS4 save (with 100 % completed) via in-game menu and last 3 trophies poped for me. First time I did the same, but that 3 popies dont pop. 

• Like 1