Patch 5.00 has added save transfer and auto-pop

latest-purr1

13 hours ago, rampantMoose said:

I tried uploading my 100% save from PS4 and downloading to PS5, but only a handful of the trophies unlocked

Which trophies didn’t unlock for you at that time? In your profile I see that you’ve unlocked them all (except for DLC ones).

Edited by latest-purr1

53 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

So I’m guessing that the majority of trophies unlock with the cloud save when you upload the PS4 trophies to the PS5 version but there is a few you need to make effort to unlock without the use of cloud save, right?

Yes, If you scroll up a few posts I put a breakdown of what needs to be done manually again.

For me it wont unlock stuntmasta i did 30k+ on 3 or 4 different tracks racking up between 35k and up to 66k points but the trophy wont pop, do i have to play from scratch to unlock the first gymkhana again and do 30k or has anybony an idea of a better workaround?

As always complaining about something 5 minutes later getting it to work. I dont know what was the problem with this I tried on the 5th different map and got it maybe i had to best my former record on the map to get it to count, good thing there was one below 30k xD

Edited by lemaestre
new information

I import my PS4 save for PS5 version of the game, i got the trophies for completing the campaign but dont got the 1000miles, earn 1 million credits and level 50

what happen?

EDIT: Just got the platinum. Only need to do a race and got all the other trophies, the 30k on gynkahnna its very easy.

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer

• 2 months later...

So not only did majority of trophies not popped cause my upload glitched (got them to pop after), I have now done stuntmasta on two different levels and it won't pop. Wtf. 

Edit: RE-DOENLOAD if you have any problems. So my dlc trophies for doing these "two events" wouldn't pop after doing them and they didn't autopop first time. Redownloaded and they popped. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

On 1/17/2022 at 2:52 PM, lemaestre said:

For me it wont unlock stuntmasta i did 30k+ on 3 or 4 different tracks racking up between 35k and up to 66k points but the trophy wont pop, do i have to play from scratch to unlock the first gymkhana again and do 30k or has anybony an idea of a better workaround?

As always complaining about something 5 minutes later getting it to work. I dont know what was the problem with this I tried on the 5th different map and got it maybe i had to best my former record on the map to get it to count, good thing there was one below 30k xD

Wish you would've said what one you did cause I had to do a bunch too lol. Anyways I personally got it on Mesa valley A on chapter 4

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I tried the autopop today. Chapters trophies and stamps trophies has poped.

I made few playgrounds for cars trophies and 1000 miles trophy (few seconds for each). It has poped.

I made few time trials for the 10 laps, drift and jump trophies.  It has poped.

Stuntmasta trophy left for me.

I made 40k on the only gymkhana which i'm able to. But trophy doesn't pop.

Any tip ?

Thanks.

Edit : it seems I should start a new save... 😕

Edited by Magneto-Loki

1 hour ago, Magneto-Loki said:

Hi,

I tried the autopop today. Chapters trophies and stamps trophies has poped.

I made few playgrounds for cars trophies and 1000 miles trophy (few seconds for each). It has poped.

I made few time trials for the 10 laps, drift and jump trophies.  It has poped.

Stuntmasta trophy left for me.

I made 40k on the only gymkhana which i'm able to. But trophy doesn't pop.

Any tip ?

Thanks.

Edit : it seems I should start a new save... 😕

yep you need to start a new save sadly but its only like about a hour or so of races to get back to there, good luck mate