latest-purr1

Patch 5.00 has added save transfer and auto-pop

42 posts in this topic

Is there any particular trick to getting the trophies to auto-pop?

I tried uploading my 100% save from PS4 and downloading to PS5, but only a handful of the trophies unlocked

Yes, that is still impossible. It is only possible to auto-pop some trophies by uploading from PS4 and downloading on PS5

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, rampantMoose said:

I tried uploading my 100% save from PS4 and downloading to PS5, but only a handful of the trophies unlocked

Which trophies didn’t unlock for you at that time? In your profile I see that you’ve unlocked them all (except for DLC ones).

Edited by latest-purr1

I can't get the No Event Left Behind Trophy to unlock. When I moved my PS4 to PS5 I lost progress and some events had a lock on them. I had driven all of them, including the final one, and yet no trophy popped :(

Any idea?

17 hours ago, latest-purr1 said:

Which trophies didn’t unlock for you at that time? In your profile I see that you’ve unlocked them all (except for DLC ones).

My experience exactly matched what was described by jpwbjpwb.

So I’m guessing that the majority of trophies unlock with the cloud save when you upload the PS4 trophies to the PS5 version but there is a few you need to make effort to unlock without the use of cloud save, right?

53 minutes ago, BrettyBoy said:

So I’m guessing that the majority of trophies unlock with the cloud save when you upload the PS4 trophies to the PS5 version but there is a few you need to make effort to unlock without the use of cloud save, right?

Yes, If you scroll up a few posts I put a breakdown of what needs to be done manually again.

3 minutes ago, jpwbjpwb said:

Yes, If you scroll up a few posts I put a breakdown of what needs to be done manually again.

Thanks, man.

Guess who played the games in the wrong order.... need an PS5 to PS4 feature... ASAP :D

For me it wont unlock stuntmasta i did 30k+ on 3 or 4 different tracks racking up between 35k and up to 66k points but the trophy wont pop, do i have to play from scratch to unlock the first gymkhana again and do 30k or has anybony an idea of a better workaround?

As always complaining about something 5 minutes later getting it to work. I dont know what was the problem with this I tried on the 5th different map and got it maybe i had to best my former record on the map to get it to count, good thing there was one below 30k xD

Edited by lemaestre
new information

Is there a way to autopop the 30 miles for DLC cars? Haven't seen a comment about that yet

Edit: nvm just went to playground and searched miles for each car and got each within 2 mins

Edited by Shilly31415

I import my PS4 save for PS5 version of the game, i got the trophies for completing the campaign but dont got the 1000miles, earn 1 million credits and level 50

what happen?

EDIT: Just got the platinum. Only need to do a race and got all the other trophies, the 30k on gynkahnna its very easy.

Edited by Mastodon_Slayer

Posted (edited)

So not only did majority of trophies not popped cause my upload glitched (got them to pop after), I have now done stuntmasta on two different levels and it won't pop. Wtf. 

Edit: RE-DOENLOAD if you have any problems. So my dlc trophies for doing these "two events" wouldn't pop after doing them and they didn't autopop first time. Redownloaded and they popped. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

Posted (edited)

On 1/17/2022 at 2:52 PM, lemaestre said:

For me it wont unlock stuntmasta i did 30k+ on 3 or 4 different tracks racking up between 35k and up to 66k points but the trophy wont pop, do i have to play from scratch to unlock the first gymkhana again and do 30k or has anybony an idea of a better workaround?

As always complaining about something 5 minutes later getting it to work. I dont know what was the problem with this I tried on the 5th different map and got it maybe i had to best my former record on the map to get it to count, good thing there was one below 30k xD

Wish you would've said what one you did cause I had to do a bunch too lol. Anyways I personally got it on Mesa valley A on chapter 4

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

I knew about this but I couldn't get into my account every time I wanted to reset my password it would say this account can't have it's password changed on race net .com