rockstarjazz

why's it called 'PC Master race'?

57 posts in this topic

I take neither side in the debate... I like the best of both worlds. Rejecting consoles would mean turning away a lot of exclusives. And playing games only on console means losing PC exclusives. Both sides have their respective advantages. I will be buying a PS5 when it's properly obtainable (as in not having to pay double or more the MSRP). Sixty FPS is plenty for me. The difference from 60-120 FPS is not that much. Cranking framerates to obscenely high or downright offensive levels means higher GPU temps. Not worth it for me.

Taunting those who are on the other side of the fence from you is not a good thing. I don't do that, nor am I impressed by those who do. If you have a preference one way or the other, fine. You can like what you like... just don't get lame about it.

How do you know someone plays on PC? Don't worry, they will tell you.

Nintendo is one of the only companies left who has real exclusives, games that you can’t just buy on other consoles but their own. 

Sony in recent times has made a number of their once real exclusives available for PC. Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit: Become Human, etc. God of War is still an exclusive franchise so I’m thankful for that. 

I can understand feeling great because a PC of yours has all the latest technology. But this is nothing new. This debate has lingered on for decades. And I’ve seen a lot of it in my time. 

It got old a long time ago, yet people will still say the PC is superior.

30 fps = 33.3 ms/frame

60 fps = 16.7 ms

120 fps=  8.3 ms

240 fps= 4.2 ms

480 fps= 2.1 ms

Every time framerates double, it makes less of a difference on frame time. Diminishing returns. Sure, you may notice the difference from 30 to 60 (16.6 ms change). But 60 to 120 (8.4 ms change) is pretty much imperceptible.

1 hour ago, AJ_Radio said:

4K and 60 FPS is good enough.

That's the truth.

3 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

It was some video from last year I believe but Yahtzee has even said he also hates the PC master race because of their cockiness.

Here you go.

Not gonna lie, PC Gaming Dick-slurp Allstars has a nice ring to it.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, R4M Razr said:

Amusing. 

I was simply stating that playing on PC is vastly more comfortable due to all the nice things I could never have on consoles. You can plug in every headset, racing wheel, HDD or whatnot without worrying about compatibility issues. My PS4 couldn't even read fucking CDs! I don't have these issues anymore. Everything just works just as it should.

It has always been this way. Newegg.com was a website I used for ages when the computer retail stores went dinosaur and extinct. 

If you were to more properly demonstrate the powers of the PC, then by all means do so. But I honestly get upset when people start to showcase how vastly inferior consoles are in contrast to a PC. We’ve all heard the same debate thousands of times. 

You want a real dinosaur? Look at the PS3 and Xbox 360. 

I like the advantage of both, and use both fairly regularly. The ‘PC Master Race’ is an old internet meme that amounts to nothing but people boasting about their PCs. 

And playing at a high framerate has nothing to do with any form of "superiority". It's simply way more pleasant. But how will you know if you've never experienced this yourself? You can't. So please, stop projecting your personal issues, fears and insecurities on me or anybody else who left "your" peer group. Learn to accept people who are different and prefer different experiences.

I don’t have a peer group. I just speak freely without fear of offending somebody.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Removed off topic discussion

Posted (edited)

This is why I hate cross play and always have it turned off, Apart from the fact that the vast majority of cheaters online are pc gamers who are apparently the master race? These Master Race people love to give console players shit online though hate losing that much they will either rage quit or turn aim bot on. Yes I play allot of COD.

I have a gaming PC and am a gamer, I couldn't give a flying fuck how great my hardware is. Defending 200fps is pointless when there is no fight to begin with.

In short, Master Race is there for pathetic people that probably couldn't defend themselves in any other way then words.

Edited by Z1MZUM

Ignoring the conflagration above... the reason is quite simple:

Some dude made a review of a PC game and, in light of it's unnecessary complex system, made a sneering comment about PC gamers.

This ridiculing comment has grown into a boasting one, ironically.

The ones who claim to be part of the "glorious PC master race" are usually those who have extremely powerful (and costly) PC setups and are mostly down-talking the non-PC gamers and their weak (and cheaper) console (and to a lesser extent their weaker PC setup). It's.. silly, honestly.

The reason the "fight" is brought to consoles is because that same comment described the console gamers as "dirty peasants".

Internet did the rest.

They read Mein Kampf.

3 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

This is why I hate cross play and always have it turned off, Apart from the fact that the vast majority of cheaters online are pc gamers who are apparently the master race? These Master Race people love to give console players shit online though hate losing that much they will either rage quit or turn aim bot on. Yes I play allot of COD.

I have a gaming PC and am a gamer, I couldn't give a flying fuck how great my hardware is. Defending 200fps is pointless when there is no fight to begin with.

In short, Master Race is there for pathetic people that probably couldn't defend themselves in any other way then words.

Well, consoles have built in aim-bot with their aim assist. There is a reason all top players play with controller on PC in Warzone and in Halo Master Chief Collection. Halo MCC is especially bad, there is so much aim assist as well as bullet magnetism on the controllers, that KBM can't even compete. Hence why top players in Halo MCC play on PC for both 240FPS and controllers. Same with Warzone/CoD.

There is maybe 0.01% of total population cheating on PC. They get banned sooner or later. I own every major console ever since PlayStation 1, including Xbox Series S, Series X and PS5. But PC is my preferred platform to play on because of ton of awesome exclusive games, 30 years of backwards compatibility and ability to play at insane framerates and resolutions with no compromises. PS5 was outdated and underpowered day 1 on release, it's GPU is weaker than RTX2060, especially in raytracing. Xbox Series X barely in the leagues of RTX2080.

Anyone on PC can build it how they want according to their needs and budget. I am lucky and can afford to buy all the top parts whenever I want, hence why my PC has Ryzen 9 16 core CPU, RTX3080Ti and 12Tb of SSD storage.

Usually, people who talk shit about PC, are bottomfeeders, literally casual bad players with boomer reactions, unable to compete. Top skilled players know that controllers give huge advantage in all the cross-play shooters.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, Shizo said:

Well, consoles have built in aim-bot with their aim assist. There is a reason all top players play with controller on PC in Warzone and in Halo Master Chief Collection. Halo MCC is especially bad, there is so much aim assist as well as bullet magnetism on the controllers, that KBM can't even compete. Hence why top players in Halo MCC play on PC for both 240FPS and controllers. Same with Warzone/CoD.

There is maybe 0.01% of total population cheating on PC. They get banned sooner or later. I own every major console ever since PlayStation 1, including Xbox Series S, Series X and PS5. But PC is my preferred platform to play on because of ton of awesome exclusive games, 30 years of backwards compatibility and ability to play at insane framerates and resolutions with no compromises. PS5 was outdated and underpowered day 1 on release, it's GPU is weaker than RTX2060, especially in raytracing. Xbox Series X barely in the leagues of RTX2080.

Anyone on PC can build it how they want according to their needs and budget. I am lucky and can afford to buy all the top parts whenever I want, hence why my PC has Ryzen 9 16 core CPU, RTX3080Ti and 12Tb of SSD storage.

Usually, people who talk shit about PC, are bottomfeeders, literally casual bad players with boomer reactions, unable to compete. Top skilled players know that controllers give huge advantage in all the cross-play shooters.

Pc cheaters have made Warzone and cod unplayable. Let's add apex and any other free BR game.

Console Aimbot? What you mean the aim assist? It's pathetic and often works in reverse in cold war and referred to as windscreen wipers. Yes I've been playing cod since cod 4 and mainly on console. There is no way in the world that the aim assist has ever outdone kbm in COD, that is complete bullshit, ffs I've been playing these games online since Doom.

Yes pc cheaters get banned, unban themselves and back in an hour. 

My PC is technically better then my PS5 and XBSX, I don't give a shit and neither should any true gamer. I'd give you the specs but I'd rather keep my dignity, we can't all afford this.

Edited by Z1MZUM

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

Pc cheaters have made Warzone and cod unplayable. Let's add apex and any other free BR game.

Console Aimbot? What you mean the aim assist? It's pathetic and often works in reverse in cold war and referred to as windscreen wipers. Yes I've been playing cod since cod 4 and mainly on console. There is no way in the world that the aim assist has ever outdone kbm in COD, that is complete bullshit, ffs I've been playing these games online since Doom.

Yes pc cheaters get banned, unban themselves and back in an hour. 

My PC is technically better then my PS5 and XBSX, I don't give a shit and neither should any true gamer. I'd give you the specs but I'd rather keep my dignity, we can't all afford this.

This is all anecdotal on your end, I saw cheater maybe once every 50-60 matches in CoD. Facts are that aim assist is so broken, that people who are not "skill capped" will play on controllers over KBM on PC in CoD and in Halo MCC. That is the fact. Check all the top Warzone players. And I mean skillwise, not viewer numbers wise. They all play on controller. On top of broken native aim assist, there is Cronusmax, that enhances built in aim assist to insane levels of PC most blatant aim bot softlocks, it does it through emulating specific imperceptible analogue stick movements that drives CoD aim assist into overdrive.

As I said, people who talk shit about PC with their anecdotal evidence mostly casuals who have no idea what they are talking about.

I am telling that to you as a top 0.1% CoD player back when I still played MW2019. https://cod.tracker.gg/modern-warfare/profile/psn/Shizo/mp

I am also Global Elite rank in CS:GO, again I maybe see 1 cheater once in a blue moon, and they usually get VAC or Overwatch banned a week later.

From the casual player perspective? Sure, average KBM players playing against average controller players have huge advantage. But at the top level, controllers in CoD and Halo MCC are huge advantage because of aim assist. And it's specifically in those games, in Rainbow Siege on consoles for example aim assist is almost non existent.

Not to mention I noticed your region, of course there is 100-1000x more cheaters in your game, you are in Oceania, where ton of chinese cheaters play. There are stats about cheaters in CS:GO in EU, NA and Asia/Oceania. There are 100-1000x more cheaters in East Asia/Oceanic matches compared to EU. Blame chinese players, not the PC players as a whole. Cheating is just way more prevalent in Chinese player base than any other one. I lived in Shanghai for 8 years, believe me, you don't have PC cheaters problem, you have Chinese cheaters problem in your matches lol. Same reason why Chinese playerbase of PUBG got quarantined in their own shit hole, because they destroyed PUBG in Oceanic and servers. They still use VPN tunnels to try and play outside of their Gulag and ruin games in NA/OCE games.

Edited by Shizo
Edited because I was rude and a bit toxic. Sorry.

22 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

i may be late to the party but i hear this phrase abit in gaming circles

A phrase coined by Yahtzee who does a show for "The Escapist" as a stealth insult which got claimed by the people he was attacking and he now regrets ever saying.

In essence it means a PC player who will just not shut up about PC gaming being superior, because people don't know that PC's can be built with stronger parts than consoles apparently. Honestly I think at this point they may as well be called Steam warriors or something like that as the insanity the Epic Game Store sends these guys into is something to behold. Worse than any "console warring" I've seen. 

4 hours ago, EverythingOnFire said:

Huh, I thought that Other Platforms > PC & Desktops was a forum that catered exclusively to PC users. :awesome:

There's plenty of Console-only Elitists that stroll on in here just to shit on PC gaming, and I don't see anyone telling them to leave. So why should this guy have to? He's been on PSNP for nearly a decade, and I don't think it's right to chase him outta here just because he's currently out of love with Playstation. Dude did it one way for 30 years, got sick of it, and now he's trying something that's still very new & wondrous for him. New paths in life can be a hell of a drug. Surely those factors could be taken into account when reading/judging his words, right?

Facts.

People get triggered over "PC master race" when the term was coined by console gaming journalists trying to mock PC players and PC players took it and now own it as an ironic jab at console "peasants".

As I said, I am well off financially, I don't have to chose where to game, I own everything and play wherever my friends play specific game. Hell, I even buy almost all my games twice - once on PC where I mostly play and once on consoles for physical copies. I have 200+ games on PS4 and Xbox One, now same with PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, most of them still sealed that I bought even though I have PC version. It's purely for collecting physical copy.

But I always cringe when console players try to take some kind of moral high ground or argue, that their way is in any way superior to PC gaming, when in fact consoles are a box of compromises with outdated/weak hardware, walled garden "eco system" and paid online (unheard of on PC). On top of insane amount of community mods and content on PC for ton of games. Look at Skyrim, there are full community made expansions with voice actors and with better story than Bethesda main content lol. There is just nothing close to it on consoles.

I don't like shitting on players because where they play, everyone have different needs and issues. Sometimes playing on PC is just not an option. But trying to argue that PC is somehow worse objectively or subjectively comes off as being high on your own farts.

It's like arguing your Prius is a superior car to S class Mercedes.

9 hours ago, EverythingOnFire said:

Huh, I thought that Other Platforms > PC & Desktops was a forum that catered exclusively to PC users. :awesome:

There's plenty of Console-only Elitists that stroll on in here just to shit on PC gaming, and I don't see anyone telling them to leave. So why should this guy have to? He's been on PSNP for nearly a decade, and I don't think it's right to chase him outta here just because he's currently out of love with Playstation. Dude did it one way for 30 years, got sick of it, and now he's trying something that's still very new & wondrous for him. New paths in life can be a hell of a drug. Surely those factors could be taken into account when reading/judging his words, right?

I despise Nintendo fanboys just as much as PC fanboys. They're all the same. They just prefer a different setup, but they draw on the same strawman arguments and platitudes.

And I'm fully aware he's been on here for a long time. But please spare us the details on how much better a PC is or whatever. I never gave a damn about processing power, specs, GPU or any of that. I mostly bought specs just so I can play the games I wanted on the PC properly without there being performance issues. It's been a long time since I actually did anything in regards to building a PC, I was turned off when I discovered that PC ports back a decade ago were mostly lazy ports.

I mean sure, some people come on here to mostly talk Nintendo or PC, they don't trophy hunt anymore. Honestly though, I don't see the point in sticking around here if I didn't care about trophies anymore. But that's just me.

4 hours ago, Shizo said:

But I always cringe when console players try to take some kind of moral high ground or argue, that their way is in any way superior to PC gaming, when in fact consoles are a box of compromises with outdated/weak hardware, walled garden "eco system" and paid online (unheard of on PC). On top of insane amount of community mods and content on PC for ton of games. Look at Skyrim, there are full community made expansions with voice actors and with better story than Bethesda main content lol. There is just nothing close to it on consoles.

Consoles are cheaper for most people. Building a custom PC desktop isn't as expensive as it was in the old days, but it's still more costly. You're paying more up front, but the benefits outweigh the cons.

The PS5 and Xbox Series X are already inferior to the PC. Nobody can make a valid argument against that.

Went to pc and didn’t look back until recently, I love how much freedom you get.

On 23/07/2021 at 2:23 AM, rockstarjazz said:

i may be late to the party but i hear this phrase abit in gaming circles

because PC players have a complex since they use the same tools as secretaries ..... If your 55yo mom was using a dualshock at work and had a better APM than you, you would also probably feel the need to call yourself "master race" to avoid being salty.

12 hours ago, Shizo said:

Facts.

People get triggered over "PC master race" when the term was coined by console gaming journalists trying to mock PC players and PC players took it and now own it as an ironic jab at console "peasants".

As I said, I am well off financially, I don't have to chose where to game, I own everything and play wherever my friends play specific game. Hell, I even buy almost all my games twice - once on PC where I mostly play and once on consoles for physical copies. I have 200+ games on PS4 and Xbox One, now same with PS5 and Xbox Series X|S, most of them still sealed that I bought even though I have PC version. It's purely for collecting physical copy.

I don't like shitting on players because where they play, everyone have different needs and issues. Sometimes playing on PC is just not an option. But trying to argue that PC is somehow worse objectively or subjectively comes off as being high on your own farts.

It's like arguing your Prius is a superior car to S class Mercedes.

??? I doubt Yahtzee himself would call himself a journalist and the site he works for, the Escapist, has a PC gaming bent, certainly at the time anyway as they could be different now. 

Come now. You're all in on focusing on stuff from Console Warriors, something that honestly exists more as a defence from PC warriors for their own conduct than in reality at this point, while yourself ignoring how PC gamers contribute far more negativity into the matter. As for your cited stuff:

-Outdated/weak hardware - There is some nifty custom tech in them but yes, everyone knows this. You get a good level of performance for cheap. What is your point?

-Walled garden "eco system" - PC is open and yet Epic Game Store makes the PC warriors lose their minds. The most zealous PC gamers actually want a Steam only platform you'll find.

-Paid online - There are paid online PC games, but yes, something not done on PC if we're talking "platforms". The reason is Steam is the market leader there and they don't do it so no competitor can do it. If Steam did it then they might move over, if the PC market doesn't just collapse in response anyway... well, I suppose if every PC game was made always online then you'd be forced to pay... Microsoft certainly pushing the future towards that after failing the first time... anyway, a tangent.

-Community mods and content - Not everyone cares or has the time for that. Not exactly the most broad appeal thing too due to certain mod types existing. Certain games, I think even in the PS3 era had mods on console by the way. I imagine it is a developer matter if they care to allow mods on consoles or not and most see no reason to as it is not a heavily wanted feature for console gamers and so more trouble than it is worth.

-Skyrim/Bethesda stuff - That is a comment on Bethesda's quality (poor) rather than on the mod quality. 

-"It's like arguing your Prius is a superior car to S class Mercedes" - Strange comment to make when trying to paint yourself above it all. Ignores the fact that PC Gaming for the rep warriors push, is not actually a powerhouse platform. Most people gaming on PC have much more humble specs and some of the most popular PC games don't push any sort of limits.

Anyway, why is this stuff even being talked about? OP wanted to know what the term means and came from. He has that answer. It ain't an invitation for platform warring.

11 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

??? I doubt Yahtzee himself would call himself a journalist and the site he works for, the Escapist, has a PC gaming bent, certainly at the time anyway as they could be different now. 

Come now. You're all in on focusing on stuff from Console Warriors, something that honestly exists more as a defence from PC warriors for their own conduct than in reality at this point, while yourself ignoring how PC gamers contribute far more negativity into the matter. As for your cited stuff:

-Outdated/weak hardware - There is some nifty custom tech in them but yes, everyone knows this. You get a good level of performance for cheap. What is your point?

-Walled garden "eco system" - PC is open and yet Epic Game Store makes the PC warriors lose their minds. The most zealous PC gamers actually want a Steam only platform you'll find.

-Paid online - There are paid online PC games, but yes, something not done on PC if we're talking "platforms". The reason is Steam is the market leader there and they don't do it so no competitor can do it. If Steam did it then they might move over, if the PC market doesn't just collapse in response anyway... well, I suppose if every PC game was made always online then you'd be forced to pay... Microsoft certainly pushing the future towards that after failing the first time... anyway, a tangent.

-Community mods and content - Not everyone cares or has the time for that. Not exactly the most broad appeal thing too due to certain mod types existing. Certain games, I think even in the PS3 era had mods on console by the way. I imagine it is a developer matter if they care to allow mods on consoles or not and most see no reason to as it is not a heavily wanted feature for console gamers and so more trouble than it is worth.

-Skyrim/Bethesda stuff - That is a comment on Bethesda's quality (poor) rather than on the mod quality. 

-"It's like arguing your Prius is a superior car to S class Mercedes" - Strange comment to make when trying to paint yourself above it all. Ignores the fact that PC Gaming for the rep warriors push, is not actually a powerhouse platform. Most people gaming on PC have much more humble specs and some of the most popular PC games don't push any sort of limits.

Anyway, why is this stuff even being talked about? OP wanted to know what the term means and came from. He has that answer. It ain't an invitation for platform warring.

Just ignore him. But I agree with some saying  @AJ_Radio asking people to leave which is rude and disrespectful. As much as I don't like R4M Monk myself, at least I don't obsese over him.

On 7/23/2021 at 7:38 PM, Shizo said:

This is all anecdotal on your end, I saw cheater maybe once every 50-60 matches in CoD. Facts are that aim assist is so broken, that people who are not "skill capped" will play on controllers over KBM on PC in CoD and in Halo MCC. That is the fact. Check all the top Warzone players. And I mean skillwise, not viewer numbers wise. They all play on controller. On top of broken native aim assist, there is Cronusmax, that enhances built in aim assist to insane levels of PC most blatant aim bot softlocks, it does it through emulating specific imperceptible analogue stick movements that drives CoD aim assist into overdrive.

As I said, people who talk shit about PC with their anecdotal evidence mostly casuals who have no idea what they are talking about.

I am telling that to you as a top 0.1% CoD player back when I still played MW2019. https://cod.tracker.gg/modern-warfare/profile/psn/Shizo/mp

I am also Global Elite rank in CS:GO, again I maybe see 1 cheater once in a blue moon, and they usually get VAC or Overwatch banned a week later.

From the casual player perspective? Sure, average KBM players playing against average controller players have huge advantage. But at the top level, controllers in CoD and Halo MCC are huge advantage because of aim assist. And it's specifically in those games, in Rainbow Siege on consoles for example aim assist is almost non existent.

Not to mention I noticed your region, of course there is 100-1000x more cheaters in your game, you are in Oceania, where ton of chinese cheaters play. There are stats about cheaters in CS:GO in EU, NA and Asia/Oceania. There are 100-1000x more cheaters in East Asia/Oceanic matches compared to EU. Blame chinese players, not the PC players as a whole. Cheating is just way more prevalent in Chinese player base than any other one. I lived in Shanghai for 8 years, believe me, you don't have PC cheaters problem, you have Chinese cheaters problem in your matches lol. Same reason why Chinese playerbase of PUBG got quarantined in their own shit hole, because they destroyed PUBG in Oceanic and servers. They still use VPN tunnels to try and play outside of their Gulag and ruin games in NA/OCE games.

I am way way better playing KBM but choose not to because I'm a sofa gamer, but that's not important like the field of view on pc vs console and of course console players can use KBM. The accuracy is insane in comparison to console "Aim Assist". The Aim assist is currently that bad I turn it off, you end up looking into the sky randomly and it's just horrible like it was back in blops 1.

The deal is that I do not get cheat free warzone games and that is a fact, Say what you want but almost all youtube videos on this topic are UK or US.

I have cronus max and zen to use XB controllers on PS5, they are pretty shit and can't match pc bots. You can buy these pc bots mostly from North America and Europe. Skill based match making has destroyed any chance of me just getting Australasia lobbies, I more often get America or Europe. I do not get many Chinese players though lots of Japanese players. And you can block anyone anyway. Anyway, I've tried a few codes with Cronus and they are shit, the dongles are good for freedom on controllers but seriously, they don't do what people think except maybe rapidfire.

There is just no logic behind allowing PC into crossplay with platforms but luckily PS4/5 players can just turn it off.

I spent 6 moths in Shanghai,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Checkout Seagull on the Bund, Just beautiful.

Being a top %1 player is Super easy when the lobbies are so empty, I'm one.

I love my gaming PC, But I'm also aware I can do whatever I want on it, its mind, I built it, I'm not behind some safety wall and that's where the problem is with crossplay.

Check the game WW3, it's getting a reboot soon enough and looks amazing. I'll play that PC.

I do not play any of the more recent Activision titles on PC. Lately they are using battle.net always-online DRM in their PC versions. Crash 4 on PC has this in every mode. So do CoD titles starting with Modern Warfare '19. If I want one of their games, I buy it on the PS4 (and eventually, PS5). Always-online DRM is a deal breaker to me. I think the recent Call of Duty titles are better on console, actually. It seems like this series is console first... gamepad works well on it. With a few exceptions, most console games can be played offline in SP.

Tekken 7 is better on PS4 Pro as well. Denuvo Anti-Tamper has caused framerate drops on the PC port during some combos and Akuma's Shakunetsu Hadoken. Katsuhiro Harada confirmed that. That was awhile ago, and surely it's been fixed. Never did I see that on console. Also, PC versions of games can end up with longer load times if DAT is used.

On PC, you get homebrews without having to jailbreak. There is the doujin scene as well, which is responsible for some gems like Crimzon Clover. This one did well enough to come to the Nintendo Switch as Crimzon Clover World Explosion, and I'd like to see it on PS4.

I just realized last years video cards are mainly hdmi 2.0. Well fear not, do you have a HDMI 2.1 tv set? You can buy DP to HDMI 2.1 adapters if you want RGB 4k at 120hz. Or of course have a tv with display ports or a gaming monitor. But I want to play from the sofa on the big screen.

So master race virgins who think the ps5 and xbsx are basically rtx 2060's, Find me a 2060 running on HDMI 2.1?. And then let's fight about AMD vs NVIDIA vs Intel. Then spend the entire night looking at framerate comparisons on youtube. We'll forget all about it the day we loose our virginity but it was so fun fighting and putting people down with words for all of those years. In hindsight the money spent to be king would be more suited to Gym memberships.

Edited by Z1MZUM