No Bots?

PlatNEm

There was a patch put out today that added numerous fixes to the game, but something I've noticed is that, both with and without cross-play, I have seen absolutely no sign of bots online. I haven't seen any for the passed day or two, including last night and the night before. This makes certain trophies a little tougher to get. Any one seen any signs of bots?

I did a 64 player map and found 7 players and rest were bots. ( I assume they are bots as I have cross play disabled and they had a internet icon next to there name)

Alot of the bots seem to have player names. Leads me to think they went the rout of copy players behavior and imprint it into a a.i

Some.of them destroy me.  Lol

So far i have yet to come across any bots at all since the patch. it even goes as far as having literally only 5 people, 3 on one time, and 2 on the other (in the 40 man games). Makes most of the trophies much more tedious. Only ones i currently need are the wins per maps, so nothing bot intensive, just makes them quicker and easier.

On 23.7.2021 at 5:24 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I did a 64 player map and found 7 players and rest were bots. ( I assume they are bots as I have cross play disabled and they had a internet icon next to there name)

Alot of the bots seem to have player names. Leads me to think they went the rout of copy players behavior and imprint it into a a.i

Some.of them destroy me.  Lol

The internet icon are no bots. I assume it shows ps5 players with that icon if you're on ps4 and vice versa. 

A real bot has the word bot written instead of an icon in the scoreboard. 

21 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

The internet icon are no bots. I assume it shows ps5 players with that icon if you're on ps4 and vice versa. 

A real bot has the word bot written instead of an icon in the scoreboard. 

Really, well the I've been assuming wrong I thought it was the PS icon.

Well the I've not seen Abit since two updates ago.  Not since I purchased the game 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to install this when I get home and see if I can get a bot match going and test out this beginner mode that I hear they added, so when I get on I'll check the icon.

Looks like it shows a 'globe/internet icon' with bot underlying there name 

Takes some practice but beginner mode is deffo the mode to play for the grinder ? s

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI
Up date