[false alarm] 7/21/21 weekly challenge possibly glitched?

RNumbers

Currently the top score for the weekly challenge is 4063.86 m, which could be consistent with a glitch as this player tends to put up distances in the double digits (in km) and ~4k is the usual end for a glitch.

I'll wait for someone to confirm, but as it's a weekly and "easy" (non-extreme) it might be a good chance for those of us still working on it.

Edited by RNumbers

2 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Currently the top score for the weekly challenge is 4063.86 m, which could be consistent with a glitch as this player tends to put up distances in the double digits (in km) and ~4k is the usual end for a glitch.

I'll wait for someone to confirm, but as it's a weekly and "easy" (non-extreme) it might be a good chance for those of us still working on it.

No it's not at all glitched. At the moment this challenge appeared, I made a run, "just to see" and went easily over the 4095m point (stopped and quit without save around 4300m). Btw, I always make this type of test on ALL murfy's challenges, even the ones I will not play, in case of no one will even reach the 4095 point (or at the last minutes of the challenge)    

P. S : the potential glitched point should be at 4095m and nowhere else (so not at a distance like 4063m)

Edited by Arkiokin
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Arkiokin said:

No it's not at all glitched. At the moment this challenge appeared, I made a run, "just to see" and went easily over the 4095m point (stopped and quit without save around 4300m). Btw, I always make this type of test on ALL murfy's challenges, even the ones I will not play, in case of no one will even reach the 4095 point (or at the last minutes of the challenge)    

P. S : the potential glitched point should be at 4095m and nowhere else (so not at a distance like 4063m)

Ok, thanks for checking. Topic updated.