Shipwreck24273

Trophy popped, but no trophy

6 posts in this topic

I just finished the Guns, Love, and Tentacles dlc. My last trophy was Industrious in the Face of Cosmic Terror; this is the one for completing all 29 crew challenges and side missions. Anyway, when I finished the last side mission the trophy popped, but when I checked my trophy list there’s no trophy. It says my progress is 28/29. What can I do?! Every area is 100% and there are no more side missions. Help!

1. Upload your save using the in-game Sync option.
  2. Delete all save files on the game, exit the game completely.
  3. Restart the game and download your save using the Sync option. Trophies should pop.
  4. Repeat if not all trophies popped.

Go to your trophies and move to Borderlands 3. Press Options and sync to the network. Same thing happened to me with Metro Exodus.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Go to your trophies and move to Borderlands 3. Press Options and sync to the network. Same thing happened to me with Metro Exodus.

Didn’t work. 😕

Edit - Not sure what happened, but I have the trophy now.  It didn’t show up after I synced my trophies and it didn’t re-pop either, but it’s definitely on my list now.  Crisis averted.

Edited by Shipwreck24273

8 hours ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

Didn’t work. 1f615.png

Edit - Not sure what happened, but I have the trophy now.  It didn’t show up after I synced my trophies and it didn’t re-pop either, but it’s definitely on my list now.  Crisis averted.

This happend to me with pretty much all No Man Sky trophies. They popped as they were suppossed to but didn't show in the trophy list. The next day, all trophies were shown with the correct time they popped. If it ever happens again with any game, just try and give it some time ;)