RustyBacon13

Has a modder just messed up my Mastermind trophy?

3 posts in this topic

So, in between waiting for my crew to send me an invite in between heist setups, I'm chilling in an open lobby and next thing I knew my cash is going up by the millions, award notifications start popping up and the Decorated trophy pops. 

So, the good. got a million or so in cash (Ok, nice), near unlimited snacks, ammo and armour and a bunch of completed Platinum Awards that triggered the Decorated trophy (to be fair though, I was already was on my way to getting it legit, probably had 23/24 out of 30 at that point). And I grinded for some of those too, cant believe the time I put in just to get the spinning/flipping car ones. Damn.

Now, the BAD. Under the Awards/Heists tab, the Decorated award that counts the Platinums for heist setups and finales says 'Completed'. So does that mean if I get Heist Platinums, its not going to count since the game thinks I've got them done already and wont be tracking them? Id have to track it myself manually too if I were to go for it.

So am I screwed? Anyone else encounter anything like this?

the next time u start a heist and are waiting for the game to load in, see if your criminal mastermind 2/3/4 stat says "active"

as long as it does, I believe u should be ok

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

the next time u start a heist and are waiting for the game to load in, see if your criminal mastermind 2/3/4 stat says "active"

as long as it does, I believe u should be ok

It's not CMM related, It's base game "Mastermind" about 30 Platinum awards.

53 minutes ago, RustyBacon13 said:

So am I screwed?

Your best option is to contact R* support ASAP, they will reset your progress to the point before hacker decided to mess up with your progress.

Edited by PostalDudeRus