Playstation becoming more and more like steam

PIECREAM-4-U

5 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I'm not even sure it's easy games that are the issue.

I roll my eyes when I see 6 or 8 trophy stacks for the one easy game though. Has there ever been 6 to 8 stacks for an even remotely medium to difficult hard game? 

5 for Final Fantasy XV ;).

Now I'd love a new Trophy list for some of my favourite games that only have one. I'm hoping the physical complete edition of SoR 4 has a new list (doubtful though) or maybe a native PS5 version will be released.

But I agree with your point. It's a bit much now.

Btw: one of these games does have my interest. Maybe yours as well as I know you are a beat'm up fan like me. It's Eight Dragons, has a heap of stacks and does not look bad.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I see people wirh 300 platinumes and no platinum is over 10 minutes. Just multiple stacks and shitty games.

It's those people that brag about their amazing platinum amounts too. 

I'm on a FB group and it's full of em lol I find entertainment in trolling them so it's all good.

People getting the old point and click games and finding a step by step guide to follow... Where is the fun in that? Also those puzzle games like picross and word search. Following a guide to do those lol I can't imagine how dull and boring that must be.

I can only speak of my personal experience with trophy hunting but games just became a checklist of things to do. I found myself going down this checklist instead of just playing the game and enjoying it. Checking a trophy guide and seeing the spoilers so you could make sure you didn't miss a trophy also ruined a lot of games for me.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

People getting the old point and click games and finding a step by step guide to follow... Where is the fun in that?

Also those puzzle games like picross and word search. Following a guide to do those lol I can't imagine how dull and boring that must be.

Your first paragraph is debatable imo but I respect your opinion. Some people still enjoy those games because they still get the story without stucking hours and hours on some riddles and you have to be honest.  Some point and click riddles were random af. But yeah I understand the enjoyment of those p&c games. "TalkING", "USINg" etc. On every item and people and you always get hilarious dialogues or answers. 

But when it comes to your second parapragh I agree 100% with you. I have seen so many picross and word search games on the front page it's like those 6+ stacks. I would be bored playing this game with a guide..

But like I said. There are so many great games why should I waste my time with games which I don't enjoy? I mean okay if you wanna be the best on the leaderbord there is no other way. You have to play those shitty games inbetween and I respect that but other people with new accounts? Whatever.. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix

5 hours ago, Dan-lives-here said:

As the days go by.

Looking forward to my 1k trophy spam game overlords.

why do you care? Just don't play those kinds of games it's simple. I can see people who care about the leaderboard but you aren't even ranked since you are a cheater so this whole thread is quite funny.

• Like 4

Hmmm. Those Type of Games changed my whole perspective and behavior of trophy hunting itself. I Tackled about 3 Months ago some Visual Novels, just for the Platinum through skipping and came to this Point. It's not Worth it. Since then my Goal became Simple: Play Games you want the plat or 100% and go for hard ones, too. Just to compete with easy stacks is pointless for me.

And we can all Agree at some Point, it's Sony's Fault, to let those type of Games in the Store in the First Place.

This whole Trophy System get's extremly abused and Sony should rework this from the Ground. If someone want's to play shovelware, it's okay for them i guess, it's not my Cup of Tea anymore.

Anyways, that's just my Opinion. Have a Good Day all :>

Edited by xTrap-ViisiioNz
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

The more easy plats on PSN the better. The trophy community's far too small and after seeing the same posters every day, we need fresh blood.

You are absolutely right. I only ever see the same people complaining in such threads. According to the motto: Everything used to be better, today everything is bad, we want the good old times back. Okay Boomers. I also don't like some changes related to trophies, for example stacking. But I know nothing is as constant as change and I try to make the best of it for myself. We need fresh blood here.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2