Prestigious Award glitched

Smugstr

Yesterday I hit 25 weapons max level and got no achievement I did one extra and nothing (yes I own the dlc weapons). I contacted Activision and they basically said they couldn't help. Very disappointing seeing as it's the last trophy I need.

Edited by Smugstr

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/07/2021 at 7:25 AM, Smugstr said:

Fixed it turns out Reaver doesn't count I'm assuming because it is regarded as specials and it is the only special so maybe treyarch didn't update the trophy to include it

If you dont own the dlc weapon through unlock or bribes, they do not count towards the 25 required weapons. I recently maxed the tigershark even though i didnt own it and it did not unlock until i levelled another non dlc weapon.

2 hours ago, Jerry_Appleby said:

Only the main game weapons count for that trophy.

None of the DLC ones will count even though almost all of them can be levelled up.

It does unlock with DLC weapons, only those you have unlocked through bribes or black market unlocks. If you cannot see the weapon in the armoury it will not count.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 16-8-2021 at 9:13 PM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

It does unlock with DLC weapons, only those you have unlocked through bribes or black market unlocks. If you cannot see the weapon in the armoury it will not count.

Hello my friend. ?

Maybe you can answer this question for me. I have 25 maxed out weapons. They’re all in the armory. The only one I’m not too sure about if it counts is the Ballistic Knife. Do you know if that counts? 

53 minutes ago, Baker said:

Hello my friend. 1f601.png

Maybe you can answer this question for me. I have 25 maxed out weapons. They’re all in the armory. The only one I’m not too sure about if it counts is the Ballistic Knife. Do you know if that counts? 

Baker, sometimes this can glitch even though you have unlocked 25. If you have the DLC weapon unlocked through the black market purchases for 2000CP/50 crates then you may max that weapon. If you do not own it, don't level it.

For some reason i maxed 25 and didn't unlock, i maxed a 26th and it unlocked. Some people say DLC weapons don't count however I maxed 'Tigershark', 'Vendetta', 'Peacekeeper' and 'Echohawk' as a part of the 25. 

Bowie Knife doesn't count either FYI.

Hope this helps.

Edited by AnOrdinaryBloke
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Baker, sometimes this can glitch even though you have unlocked 25. If you have the DLC weapon unlocked through the black market purchases for 2000CP/50 crates then you may max that weapon. If you do not own it, don't level it.

For some reason i maxed 25 and didn't unlock, i maxed a 26th and it unlocked. Some people say DLC weapons don't count however I maxed 'Tigershark', 'Vendetta', 'Peacekeeper' and 'Echohawk' as a part of the 25. 

Bowie Knife doesn't count either FYI.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. I also got it at my 26th gun.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2021 at 6:39 AM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

If you dont own the dlc weapon through unlock or bribes, they do not count towards the 25 required weapons. I recently maxed the tigershark even though i didnt own it and it did not unlock until i levelled another non dlc weapon.

Little late but I own and owned at the time all dlc weapons the ballistic knife and reaver do not count regardless as they are "special" which was not in the game at launch and never got programmed to work for the achievement

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 2:15 AM, Smugstr said:

Little late but I own and owned at the time all dlc weapons the ballistic knife and reaver do not count regardless as they are "special" which was not in the game at launch and never got programmed to work for the achievement

On 8/16/2021 at 1:13 PM, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

I got it exactly at 25 counting the ballistic knife, or possibly the an-94 which may or may not be maxed but i didnt get it from crates so i can't tell, so one of you is incorrect, i just dont know which one

I maxed out couple weapons from DLC, which I didnt unlock anywhere else before (I own all DLC's however), those are also not showing up in my armory (Zombie mode). However I am pretty sure that 26 weapons were needed, I did Reaver and Ballistic Knife, so one of them does not count apparently.