OverHypedG

NA version?

29 posts in this topic

It seems 100% is available on NA version?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd hold off for now. Only one person has managed to get it so far, and everyone else has had the same 4 trophies glitch out. I'm personally waiting to see if they can find out what makes everything glitchy. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The developer does try to do something about it.

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting to think the achiever may have hacked. If you look at trophy %age, PSN itself is still showing 0% for the plat rate for the NA (but 13.3.%% for the EU version). I would have thought that PSN would be above 0% if someone had earned the plat? I assume the 13.3% EU plat rate is due to hacking.

 

Either way, I'm less optimistic either plat is achievable

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I'm starting to think the achiever may have hacked. If you look at trophy %age, PSN itself is still showing 0% for the plat rate for the NA (but 13.3.%% for the EU version). I would have thought that PSN would be above 0% if someone had earned the plat? I assume the 13.3% EU plat rate is due to hacking.

 

Either way, I'm less optimistic either plat is achievable

Site takes a while to update. Platinum shows 16.6% when I look at it on Playstation network.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Things I have tried that didn't work on the NA version.

 

* Deleted my save file and started again.

 

* Scored exactly 25k and ended the game by killing myself.

 

* Played up to 500,000 to see if the requirement was actually 250,000 or more.

 

EDIT:

 

Edited by MrHealthy
Clarification from Dev
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's no way the user with the Plat didn't cheat to get it. The dev is saying it's literally impossible to get the Plat down to the code of the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheMultiversity said:

There's no way the user with the Plat didn't cheat to get it. The dev is saying it's literally impossible to get the Plat down to the code of the game.

 

I don't think he cheated, like what's the point of doing it? His other platinums look legit, Crash Team Racing or Fall Guys are hard to get so why cheat on this game?

 

There are trophies out there that won't pop even if people meet the criteria but pop for others, so maybe this is one case. We don't know what he did to trigger those trophies.

 

My recommendation is move on, people. Don't be jealous because of a platinum trophy. The game's not good anyways and the only reason you want that trophy so bad is because of that "touching" detail the trophy has lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gekonnt-Ton said:

 

I don't think he cheated, like what's the point of doing it? His other platinums look legit, Crash Team Racing or Fall Guys are hard to get so why cheat on this game?

 

There are trophies out there that won't pop even if people meet the criteria but pop for others, so maybe this is one case. We don't know what he did to trigger those trophies.

 

My recommendation is move on, people. Don't be jealous because of a platinum trophy. The game's not good anyways and the only reason you want that trophy so bad is because of that "touching" detail the trophy has lol

 

I don't have the game so I don't have skin in the game. That said, it's extremely fishy that they're the only one to be able to unlock not one, but all 4 of the glitchy trophies. The rest of the profile does indeed look pretty legit, but they really need to comment on how they got it to not be flagged imo. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an idea of playing the game after you put your PSVita in the Spanish language (the only player with the Platinum Trophy is from Mexico). It would be weird offcourse.

 

But as the dev now thinks it's impossible, I don't expect that as a solution anymore.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, gekonnt-Ton said:

 

I don't think he cheated, like what's the point of doing it? His other platinums look legit, Crash Team Racing or Fall Guys are hard to get so why cheat on this game?

 

There are trophies out there that won't pop even if people meet the criteria but pop for others, so maybe this is one case. We don't know what he did to trigger those trophies.

 

My recommendation is move on, people. Don't be jealous because of a platinum trophy. The game's not good anyways and the only reason you want that trophy so bad is because of that "touching" detail the trophy has lol

 

Sure... an obviously fake account created just yesterday whose only two posts are defending 'someone' who got four trophies which the developer himself said are impossible.

nothing suspicious here, move on guys, the dude just got lucky 👁️👄👁️

 

Edited by LucasDiasC
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gekonnt-Ton said:

 

I don't think he cheated, like what's the point of doing it? His other platinums look legit, Crash Team Racing or Fall Guys are hard to get so why cheat on this game?

 

There are trophies out there that won't pop even if people meet the criteria but pop for others, so maybe this is one case. We don't know what he did to trigger those trophies.

 

My recommendation is move on, people. Don't be jealous because of a platinum trophy. The game's not good anyways and the only reason you want that trophy so bad is because of that "touching" detail the trophy has lol

 

The devs themselves are saying the Trophy is impossible, hence the Platinum also being impossible. But, yeah, sure: my problem is that I'm jealous.

 

You're so transparent. Who are you trying to fool?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like another person got the platinum. Same region too. However, the person only has 2 platinums total, so this whole situation is pretty fishy if you ask me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I flagged them both. If developer says it's impossible and the community can't get them, I believe it's impossible. Also both people who got it are from same region.

 

But if they have a dispute they'll have to tell us how they got it now.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Kind of telling for what the Vita market looks like right now that 28.5% (PSN rarity) of all people have obtained an unobtainable platinum trophy. Edit: the European version has a whopping 39.2% PSN completion rate for the plat. 

Edited by iriihutoR84
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It should be fixed now. Go get your Platinum Trophy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ConAir said:

 

It should be fixed now. Go get your Platinum Trophy!

Is the patch available for both the NA and EU versions? Can anyone with the NA confirm they got the patch?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Is the patch available for both the NA and EU versions? Can anyone with the NA confirm they got the patch?

 

I bought the game after the patch went live, and I had no issues getting the platinum. The first 3 achievers of the plat definitely hacked their trophies though, as it was literally impossible before today (07/27/2021)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Is the patch available for both the NA and EU versions? Can anyone with the NA confirm they got the patch?

Yes, both versions. Others confirmed it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Wonder if those other guys got flagged for getting it while unobtainable, still wonder how they did it. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

 

Wonder if those other guys got flagged for getting it while unobtainable, still wonder how they did it. 

The answer to that is simple, CFW and other illegal shenanigans.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

The answer to that is simple, CFW and other illegal shenanigans.

Well the accounts were odd because CFW people usually pop a ton, not one specific one and the other stuff didn't seem that fishy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.