NA version?

OverHypedG

I'm starting to think the achiever may have hacked. If you look at trophy %age, PSN itself is still showing 0% for the plat rate for the NA (but 13.3.%% for the EU version). I would have thought that PSN would be above 0% if someone had earned the plat? I assume the 13.3% EU plat rate is due to hacking.

Either way, I'm less optimistic either plat is achievable

7 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I'm starting to think the achiever may have hacked. If you look at trophy %age, PSN itself is still showing 0% for the plat rate for the NA (but 13.3.%% for the EU version). I would have thought that PSN would be above 0% if someone had earned the plat? I assume the 13.3% EU plat rate is due to hacking.

Either way, I'm less optimistic either plat is achievable

Site takes a while to update. Platinum shows 16.6% when I look at it on Playstation network.

Things I have tried that didn't work on the NA version.

* Deleted my save file and started again.

* Scored exactly 25k and ended the game by killing myself.

* Played up to 500,000 to see if the requirement was actually 250,000 or more.

EDIT:

Edited by MrHealthy
Clarification from Dev

7 hours ago, TheMultiversity said:

There's no way the user with the Plat didn't cheat to get it. The dev is saying it's literally impossible to get the Plat down to the code of the game.

I don't think he cheated, like what's the point of doing it? His other platinums look legit, Crash Team Racing or Fall Guys are hard to get so why cheat on this game?

There are trophies out there that won't pop even if people meet the criteria but pop for others, so maybe this is one case. We don't know what he did to trigger those trophies.

My recommendation is move on, people. Don't be jealous because of a platinum trophy. The game's not good anyways and the only reason you want that trophy so bad is because of that "touching" detail the trophy has lol

4 minutes ago, gekonnt-Ton said:

I don't think he cheated, like what's the point of doing it? His other platinums look legit, Crash Team Racing or Fall Guys are hard to get so why cheat on this game?

There are trophies out there that won't pop even if people meet the criteria but pop for others, so maybe this is one case. We don't know what he did to trigger those trophies.

My recommendation is move on, people. Don't be jealous because of a platinum trophy. The game's not good anyways and the only reason you want that trophy so bad is because of that "touching" detail the trophy has lol

I don't have the game so I don't have skin in the game. That said, it's extremely fishy that they're the only one to be able to unlock not one, but all 4 of the glitchy trophies. The rest of the profile does indeed look pretty legit, but they really need to comment on how they got it to not be flagged imo. 

I had an idea of playing the game after you put your PSVita in the Spanish language (the only player with the Platinum Trophy is from Mexico). It would be weird offcourse.

But as the dev now thinks it's impossible, I don't expect that as a solution anymore.

1 hour ago, gekonnt-Ton said:

Sure... an obviously fake account created just yesterday whose only two posts are defending 'someone' who got four trophies which the developer himself said are impossible.

nothing suspicious here, move on guys, the dude just got lucky ?️??️

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, gekonnt-Ton said:

The devs themselves are saying the Trophy is impossible, hence the Platinum also being impossible. But, yeah, sure: my problem is that I'm jealous.

You're so transparent. Who are you trying to fool?

• Like 1

Kind of telling for what the Vita market looks like right now that 28.5% (PSN rarity) of all people have obtained an unobtainable platinum trophy. Edit: the European version has a whopping 39.2% PSN completion rate for the plat. 

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Is the patch available for both the NA and EU versions? Can anyone with the NA confirm they got the patch?

I bought the game after the patch went live, and I had no issues getting the platinum. The first 3 achievers of the plat definitely hacked their trophies though, as it was literally impossible before today (07/27/2021)

• Like 2