Family hairloom mission not showing up

Lonemankane

3 minutes ago, Chromrade said:

Powerpyx map: https://www.powerpyx.com/wp-content/uploads/cyberpunk-2077-family-heirloom-1.jpg

Powerpyx also adds that you apparently need to have finished the main quest "Ghost Town" for the gig to be available, if that helps?

ah I never finished that main mission due to the fact I wanted to get all the side missions and stuff done before doing the main story but yeah

1 minute ago, Lonemankane said:

ah I never finished that main mission due to the fact I wanted to get all the side missions and stuff done before doing the main story but yeah

Ah, well there we (hopefully) go then! There's a decent amount of sidequests locked behind main progress and meeting certain characters, so I wouldn't worry too hard about it, as you won't be getting to everything right out the gate anyway. It should be clear when it's time to focus on cleaning up the map. Hope you're able to get it to pop! :)

Just now, Chromrade said:

Ah, well there we (hopefully) go then! There's a decent amount of sidequests locked behind main progress and meeting certain characters, so I wouldn't worry too hard about it, as you won't be getting to everything right out the gate anyway. It should be clear when it's time to focus on cleaning up the map. Hope you're able to get it to pop! :)

thanks I hope so too

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I've done the ghost town mission and it's not showing up on my map at all is there other things I need to do for it to trigger cause it seems a very johnny esq mission and at this point rogue the quest giver knows me a of 5 minutes cause if the ghost town/panam main mission

I would say to try and keep going with the main missions and keeping an eye out for them as I had a lot of problems with missions popping up till I done more main missions.

Edited by Lonemankane