Trophies/Leaderboards - 3 changes you would like to see

I have had many thoughts recently on the the easy platinums and other changes over the years. I would like to make a thread where people can list the 3 changes they would like to see happen. 

3 changes I would like to see would be, 

1) GET RID OF MULTIPLE COUNTRY STACKS! on leaderbaords. This would give people a more accurate leaderboard and force people to play and enjoy other games. I am guilty as the next guy in buying easy platinums but I refuse to stack any game unless its a remaster. 

2) a rarity leaderboard that ranked people based solely on ultra rares/rares obtained. This would also create more people to strive for rare trophies that would also drive up the percentage and make ultra rares even harder to obtain.

3) Make all 5 minute platinum games be 10 trophies max with NO PLATINUM. More like 7 bronze, 2 silver, and a gold for 100%. I feel forced to buy alot of these easy platinums just to keep pace with everyone else that buy them on the leaderboards. People would still buy them for the easy trophies, but it wouldnt affect the leaderboard like 13 golds and a platinum would for a garbage game. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, IvoryRose88 said:

I have had many thoughts recently on the the easy platinums and other changes over the years. I would like to make a thread where people can list the 3 changes they would like to see happen. 

3 changes I would like to see would be, 

1) GET RID OF MULTIPLE COUNTRY STACKS! on leaderbaords. This would give people a more accurate leaderboard and force people to play and enjoy other games. I am guilty as the next guy in buying easy platinums but I refuse to stack any game unless its a remaster. 

2) a rarity leaderboard that ranked people based solely on ultra rares/rares obtained. This would also create more people to strive for rare trophies that would also drive up the percentage and make ultra rares even harder to obtain.

3) Make all 5 minute platinum games be 10 trophies max with NO PLATINUM. More like 7 bronze, 2 silver, and a gold for 100%. I feel forced to buy alot of these easy platinums just to keep pace with everyone else that buy them on the leaderboards. People would still buy them for the easy trophies, but it wouldnt affect the leaderboard like 13 golds and a platinum would for a garbage game. 

The standard leaderboard is fine as it is, it takes sony's data and thats it, you dont want to change that basic formula honestly.

In the end the leaderboard is just easily abused by the storm of 10 minute plats and their regional stacks.

But an aditionial rarity leaderboard is always good in my book.

Also:

6) implement that damn ribbon system. :P

As someone who does Stack Europe and multiple console cross-buys to raise rank numbers (over the course of the past 4 years), I do agree there should be multiple leader boards.

- The Overall leader board which currently is what PSNprofiles is using.
- A "Regional" adjusted Leader board that only takes (non branded region games and the origin region of the account) and removes the regional stacks.
- A rarity Leader board. (Of which PSN Trophy Leaders site does have)
- Also a full "Completionist" Leaderboard both Overall and Regional Adjusted.

In the end here, honestly, PSN trophy leaders is close to all of this, lol. But I just enjoy the moderation team of PSNprofiles over other tracking sites that rarely remove the "Cheaters".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

[...]

3. A nice picture of a smiling owl at the top, or maybe a cat hiding in a box or something

Was going to post something about twin 3D dolphins doing backflips with fireworks in the background, but you kind of beat me to it.

• Like 1