NEO: The World Ends with You - Trophy List

On 7/24/2021 at 8:14 PM, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Yeah, the list is the same order as it is on PSN. The game does have option to replay chapters (just like the first game), so I'm pretty sure nothing should be missable.

Great, thx!

I can't wait to start the game, I loved the first TWEWY so much, I just hope this title is as good as that one (or at least almost as good :))

• Like 1

Here we are finally, after ~14 years of waiting for this sequel T_T

Seems very much like a "max everything" kind of list.
And, looks like a lot of past mechanics will be making are return like brand levels and such. I never maxed those out in the original game, and i played a lot. For sure this will be a long platinum.

Edited by DragonSpear2462

Yikes. Was hoping for a somewhat easy platinum to be from 30-40 hours at 3/10 difficulty; but some of these look to be grindy, so predicting for a 50-60+ hour and 5 or 6/10 difficulty. I'll probably miss a lot of the time-consuming and a few of the ones that require "All" of something.

I love the fact there's only 4 story related trophies and the rest is simply collecting everything. I tried on the original on the DS but I simply wasn't good enough at the combat system to do so. Here I'll do it for sure. This 14 year wait is sure as hell gonna be worth it. Got a whole 9 day paid vacation to play it.

• Like 2

My avatar is ready to play, but Amazon just told me that I will receive the game Tomorrow

16 hours ago, winter_bird_22 said:

Since the World With Ends You characters appeared in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, I might as well look into this... after I get Platinum #200.

me and also a lot of people I know think that "Neku" in the trailer is not him... but it's Sora

?

On 7/24/2021 at 0:19 PM, foggy_kt said:

Any missables? 

Also, is the list ordered like on PSN? Can't wait to start, I will do a Trophy Guide as well :)

I will be waiting for your guide before i start the game :)

I'm only on week 2 but there's a Noisepedia (or bestiary) that lists every drop for every enemy for each difficulty. As well, each pin lists if it can evolve or not. Besides enemy drops the only other way I've found I could receive pins is through the story (meaning unmissable), buying or trading in stores, turf wars, and beating the red hoodie reaper's challenges. Additionally, chapter select opens on day 4 or 5 of week 1 so nothing is missable I'm assuming. The only hesitant part is having to redo every day with a unique boss 4 times (maybe more) to get each individual difficulty drop. Just each time you see a new enemy cycle through each difficulty for that respective drop. It should be doable without a dedicated guide and simply asking the forums if you get stuck.