NEO: The World Ends with You - Trophy List

On 7/30/2021 at 8:07 AM, Adam said:

I will be waiting for your guide before i start the game :)

I did most of the guide :)

Now I'm mopping up what I miss and collecting Secret Reports (Post-game content). Today or tomorrow I will add All Quests and All Diving Missions Gold Rewards Guide, then I "just" need to finish all pins :) 

• Like 3

On 8/6/2021 at 9:55 AM, foggy_kt said:

I did most of the guide :)

Now I'm mopping up what I miss and collecting Secret Reports (Post-game content). Today or tomorrow I will add All Quests and All Diving Missions Gold Rewards Guide, then I "just" need to finish all pins :) 

Are you going for anything not on the trophy list? I'll be trying to master every pin, 100% the Noisepedia, and see how many bosses I can beat at level 1 as well. I just beat the game today so I might take a break because the past 4 days I've locked myself away just playing this. Thanks for the guide btw.

• Like 1

I just need to get secret reports and then decide if I want to grind the last pins and monster data… 

Anyone know a full pin set besides the cat pins from endgame and ultimate drops? I have the three pin set from Scramble Slam, but it doesn’t count for a full set. 

On 8/9/2021 at 6:19 PM, Penpen4 said:

Anyone know a full pin set besides the cat pins from endgame and ultimate drops? I have the three pin set from Scramble Slam, but it doesn’t count for a full set. 

The only 6-Pin Ensembles are the Mew Pins. The next one to that is the 4-Season Ensemble (Gatto Nero too) Pins - 4-season is very helpful set since it has HP Vampire.

Finally got the plat. Not a hard game but I won't be surprised if the rarity remains in Very Rare or even Ultra Rare. The Drop rate is so low it took me hours to get a Pin even with lowering the level to 1.

Nothing are missables trophy wise but some Trade related Pins requires you to replay chapters and do all optional stuffs. And of course there is the money grind. You will need at least 10M Yen for the platinum.

Lastly... Sucks that Deja Vu didn't return, it is my favorite song from the first game.

On 8/9/2021 at 6:15 AM, MandA60VISE said:

Are you going for anything not on the trophy list? I'll be trying to master every pin, 100% the Noisepedia, and see how many bosses I can beat at level 1 as well. I just beat the game today so I might take a break because the past 4 days I've locked myself away just playing this. Thanks for the guide btw.

I covered everything on my site, so you can find all info I would say. I have 100%, and I'm deleting this game, my eyes are crying :)

Platinum is here, and so is my sleeping time...

On 8/12/2021 at 6:29 AM, Marvy_G23 said:

How do can you farm friendship points(FP) after you beat the game?

There's a limited amount of FP and you need to get all of them to unlock everything in the network. You'll have to do all side quests and get a gold rank on all of the dives to have enough points to unlock everything. This also includes the dive in Another Day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

There's a limited amount of FP and you need to get all of them to unlock everything in the network. You'll have to do all side quests and get a gold rank on all of the dives to have enough points to unlock everything. This also includes the dive in Another Day.

When i go back to do previous dives from earlier chapters i always getting bronze. Im i doing something wrong?

On 8/15/2021 at 1:12 PM, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi Guys, I'm stuck to find the last Dilaton and i do everything (All the things in Turf and War and all the legends) but I heard there's one dilaton in a Wall Reaper. Some of you remember where I can find this wall reaper that give you one Dilaton?

I don't remember exactly which reapers gave Dilatons, but I do know that Dilatons are exclusive to week 2, just in case if you wanted to check day-by-day and go through all of the blocked walls again. That being said, there's three dilatons you can get during Week 2 Day 3 (the Scramble Slam day). There's one for splitting up the team, and one for sticking together. But then there's another one for taking over 104 before Hikarie, after you claimed the Scramble area (basically guessing correctly where the other teams are meeting up).

Edited by Golden Devil Gamer

3 hours ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

I don't remember exactly which reapers gave Dilatons, but I do know that Dilatons are exclusive to week 2, just in case if you wanted to check day-by-day and go through all of the blocked walls again. That being said, there's three dilatons you can get during Week 2 Day 3 (the Scramble Slam day). There's one for splitting up the team, and one for sticking together. But then there's another one for taking over 104 before Hikarie, after you claimed the Scramble area (basically guessing correctly where the other teams are meeting up).

Yup yesterday I found that and got the plat. I found the last Dilaton in W2 D5, to the Wall Reaper that take you from 104 to O-EAST. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/7/2021 at 18:19, foggy_kt said:

Qualche mancabile? 

Inoltre, l'elenco è ordinato come su PSN? Non vedo l'ora di iniziare, farò anche una guida ai trofei:)

hi!  have you created a guide?  i finished the game and i am trying to farm pins and enemies as much as possible and wanted to know if there is a good build to kill enemies at maximum difficulty fast.  Thank you.  if anyone wants to help me my id is Mikylam89

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Mikylam89 said:

hi!  have you created a guide?  i finished the game and i am trying to farm pins and enemies as much as possible and wanted to know if there is a good build to kill enemies at maximum difficulty fast.  Thank you.  if anyone wants to help me my id is Mikylam89

Yeah, it's a 100% guide, you can find on my site (links at the bottom of my posts)