PS5 Enhanced Update impressions?

NMErickson

It appears there was a new Enhanced update today to make the PS4 version perform better on the PS5. It mainly brings 4K resolution, 60fps frame rate, and improved loading times.

Source

Has anyone tried it and can offer their experience? I haven’t installed any PS4 games on the PS5 due to the growing PS5 library. I’m really looking forward to playing Sniper Elite 4 soon and would like to get opinions whether the enhancement for PS5 is a huge difference or not. I’d rather keep all PS4 games on the PS4 but would make exceptions for special cases. Thanks!

If playing a slightly inferior version of the game doesn't bother you then just play it on PS4. I know PS5 space is limited but nothings stopping you from downloading on the PS5, completing it and then deleting it off. Even if you don't have a 4K TV, you'll still benefit from the FPS boost which will make things look smoother. Ultimately it's your call.

1 hour ago, NTGSruler said:

Same here. Will start this game soon. Think i'll play on PS5 because i'm tired of the jet noise my PS4 Pro makes. Only thing: will there be issues playing in co-op? For example one player on PS4 and the other on PS5?

Doubt it. It's just a patch to run in enhanced back compatibility mode.

• Like 1