Peaky Blinders Mastermind On Sale!!

33 minutes ago, DaBombA2M said:

If it's anything like the show: then everyone should stay faaaaaar away from this, as this show is most likely among the 3 most over-rated crap of this decade.

The game is ok (played on Steam), but doesn't feel like something that should carry the PB license (kind of like John Wick Hex). I really liked the show though, which is what initially made me interested in the game.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

The game is ok (played on Steam), but doesn't feel like something that should carry the PB license (kind of like John Wick Hex). I really liked the show though, which is what initially made me interested in the game.

I liked the game, would not put in on my favs list but for $4.99 it is worthy, specially since the platinum is not complicated. 

I am a huuuuge fan of the series, the game however looks kind of awkward BUT interesting at the same time. The price is amazing. So my question goes out to all of you who have watched the series and played the game: Is the story interesting in terms of narration and has it the same cool Shelby vibes?

I am tempted to buy this game :-) 

Edited by DavySuicide

On 7/24/2021 at 0:27 AM, DaBombA2M said:

If it's anything like the show: then everyone should stay faaaaaar away from this, as this show is most likely among the 3 most over-rated crap of this decade.

But @Argandalf
thanks for the heads-up on the sale !

Yea well that's just your unpopular opinion, show is great imo. You're the first person I've ever seen say it isn't. 

• Like 2

On 24.7.2021 at 1:27 AM, DaBombA2M said:

But @Argandalf
thanks for the heads-up on the sale !

lol most bullshit post in a long time. You have no fucking clue man :-D 

18 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Yea well that's just your unpopular opinion, show is great imo. You're the first person I've ever seen say it isn't. 

100% agreed!! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...