Is there anyway to post evidence of a glitch occuring to cause an early trophy pop.

Go to solution Solved by DaivRules,

This is not for me, it's for my friend's account, I was watching him play Rift Apart and after completing the second to last Glitch challenge (ironic I know,)  Ratchet fell through the floor and the challenge was somehow accessible again, leading to the final Glitch challenge being available early, and therefore earning "glitch, uh finds a way" before a bunch of story trophies that would normally be required to completed first.

This has not been flagged or even uploaded to PSNProfiles yet.

We recorded a video of this occurring, so is there any way of uploading it to ensure the safety of my friends account?

The Account affected is "cheescake60"

Edited by breakingthegreen
add vid and affected party

• Solution

Aside from uploading as suggested above, there seems to be a lot of glitches in the game, according to the forums here. Posting in or starting a thread with a YouTube link to the video would be ideal. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/12433-ratchet-clank-rift-apart/

That being said, I’m not sure any of the Cheater Removers are going to look at that one trophy being out of place on a glitchy game, that’s only on PS5, and flag for it at this point in time. 

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Aside from uploading as suggested above, there seems to be a lot of glitches in the game, according to the forums here. Posting in or starting a thread with a YouTube link to the video would be ideal. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/forum/12433-ratchet-clank-rift-apart/

Will do, I need to wait for them to stop playing first.