Spirit Leveling / The Abyss Trophy

Is there enough Stagnant/Furious Blight to partially level some spirits (like say to 3-4) as you get them and figure out which ones you're going to be using the most? I'm still early in the game and just got Gerald, the Elder Warrior and want to play around with a few things here and there. I just want to make sure I'm not going to screw myself out of the trophy or if I need to hoard it all and use it sparingly only on the spirits that I plan to keep as permenant members.

Thanks in advance.

its better if you finish the trophy first, but there will be extra blights

i finished the game with 2021 stagnant blight & 1535 furious blight left, and i've also enhanced spirits other than the 5 required

and btw umbral knight is counted as one of them so you only need 4 more :)

15 hours ago, IntrepidHunter said:

Is there enough Stagnant/Furious Blight to partially level some spirits (like say to 3-4) as you get them and figure out which ones you're going to be using the most? I'm still early in the game and just got Gerald, the Elder Warrior and want to play around with a few things here and there. I just want to make sure I'm not going to screw myself out of the trophy or if I need to hoard it all and use it sparingly only on the spirits that I plan to keep as permenant members.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you will have more than enough. I believe there’s around 2200 extra blights after collecting everything.