z-TRAUMA--

Potential glitched trophy's

3 posts in this topic

Collector, I have everything and the it hasn't popped. Millionaire. I have been playing co-op all day and with a friend they got it but I haven't. As you get the same coin and I've spent all mine every game this could be glitched, been about 4 hours of play since they got it 

I haven't tried for Collector myself but based on how it's still 0% obtained, I can definitely believe it's glitched. 

For Millionaire, my SO and I got the trophy at different times as well, even though we played every match together. My guess is it might only include money you've earned via your own kills/traps.

Edited by Rina-chan69

8 hours ago, Rina-chan69 said:

I haven't tried for Collector myself but based on how it's still 0% obtained, I can definitely believe it's glitched. 

For Millionaire, my SO and I got the trophy at different times as well, even though we played every match together. My guess is it might only include money you've earned via your own kills/traps.

I got millionaire the first game I hosted. Collector is glitched a community manager on their Reddit said it'll be fixed soon, but that mite only be on steam