Server shut down ?

Lubajz79LFC

yea this plat is now unobtainable now to any newbies starting the game.

yet they have been patching it?? 0_0 they changed the menu and driver interface for some reason :/ its dumb they spent money on pointless patches this year instead of keeping amazing online play :( its just really disappointing.

yea this plat is now unobtainable now to any newbies starting the game.

yet they have been patching it?? 0_0 they changed the menu and driver interface for some reason :/ its dumb they spent money on pointless patches this year instead of keeping amazing online play :( its just really disappointing.

The sad thing is that once GT7 comes out (if it comes out), the same thing will happen to GT6

The sad thing is that once GT7 comes out (if it comes out), the same thing will happen to GT6

thats terrible!! what a waste. i think online in gran turismo is really fun. i dont see the point in shutting down servers on popular games that are still pretty new -_- and gt7 will take forever to release especially if its coming to PS4

• 1 month later...

I really liked this game - before the server shut down. Everything online related is gone now. The online challenges, online servers, login bonus, online car shop. Without that 200% login bonus and seasonal events, getting credits will be a whole lot harder.  :(

Yup, way too hard so I'm not playing it anymore :(

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 09/12/2013 at 11:25 AM, Parker said:

All the trophies in GT5 can be earned offline so even if they did shut the servers down (which they didn't) you could still earn the platinum. 

Parker

Ehh... What?

• 6 months later...

This is so disappointing to read this thread in late 2020 when GT7 is officially announced. People were expecting it for PS4 even before PS4 was released and here we are. Gt7 is coming to PS5. PS4 never got major GT game (not talking about Sport obviously). Rather strange taking inti account how great PS4 generation was 

• Like 1