Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lubajz10

Server shut down ?

38 posts in this topic

yea this plat is now unobtainable now to any newbies starting the game.

yet they have been patching it?? 0_0 they changed the menu and driver interface for some reason :/ its dumb they spent money on pointless patches this year instead of keeping amazing online play :( its just really disappointing.

yea this plat is now unobtainable now to any newbies starting the game.

yet they have been patching it?? 0_0 they changed the menu and driver interface for some reason :/ its dumb they spent money on pointless patches this year instead of keeping amazing online play :( its just really disappointing.

The sad thing is that once GT7 comes out (if it comes out), the same thing will happen to GT6

The sad thing is that once GT7 comes out (if it comes out), the same thing will happen to GT6

thats terrible!! what a waste. i think online in gran turismo is really fun. i dont see the point in shutting down servers on popular games that are still pretty new -_- and gt7 will take forever to release especially if its coming to PS4

I really liked this game - before the server shut down. Everything online related is gone now. The online challenges, online servers, login bonus, online car shop. Without that 200% login bonus and seasonal events, getting credits will be a whole lot harder.  :(

I really liked this game - before the server shut down. Everything online related is gone now. The online challenges, online servers, login bonus, online car shop. Without that 200% login bonus and seasonal events, getting credits will be a whole lot harder.  :(

Yup, way too hard so I'm not playing it anymore :(

Obvious hackers, first one got platinum in GTA IV few days after getting last trophy from base game, second "completed" GT5 in 14 hours.

Yeah, no doubt but how do I report that guy?

Yeah, no doubt but how do I report that guy?

You need to buy premium membership.

EDIT: Just noticed that you're already premium user :P I'm not so can't say where to find option to flag them.

Edited by alien713

Really wanted to give it a try but what can i do just like fifa games