Rank the 5 Uncharted Games

1. Uncharted 4 (Looks and plays the best)

2. Uncharted 2 (Best set/level design, and best story imo)

3. Lost Legacy (Same as 4 but not as interesting)

4. Uncharted 3 (still great, but just seemed off compared to 2)

5. Uncharted 1 (Definitely hasn't aged wonderfully, but still solid.

No one likes the other ones so who cares.

41 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Golden Abyss (not allowed for some reason?)

Fight For Fortune (someone forgot there were more Uncharted games)

I excluded GA and apparently a seperate card game because they aren't part of the mainstream 5 console games. If anyone wants to add them in their rankings though it's not a big deal. 

• Like 1

Loved all the games so the last on my list isn't saying it's bad in any way! ☺️

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

2. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

3. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

4. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

5. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Never played Golden Abyss or Fight for Fortune sadly so can't rank them.

• Like 1

Uncharted 2  

Uncharted 4

Uncharted 1

Uncharted Lost Legacy

Uncharted 3

One of those things where even with UC3 last, I still love that game. I adore this series, I personally think it's Naughty Dog's masterpiece, and far and wide prefer it to The Last of Us. I don't like the idea of some other dev making it just to keep it alive...but at the same time, I don't want to play an Uncharted game without Nate (Lost Legacy was an expansion), so if UC4 is the end of his story, I'd rather it just be laid to rest. 

• Like 2

Why no Golden Abyss? It has just as much right to be included in such a list. Anyway, my ranking is:

1) Uncharted 4

2) Uncharted 2

3) *Tie* Uncharted 3 / Lost Legacy

4) *Tie* Uncharted 1 / Golden Abyss 

Like many people, Uncharted 2 was my favourite entry for a long time. Then Uncharted 4 came out and I was blown away by it. I love all the games though, and there really isn't a bad entry. I believe 1-3 do show their age a little now but they're still great games. Golden Abyss was good too. One of the few big Vita games I've played and it showed off the strengths of the system really well so it deserves its spot on my list. Fantastic series which I'll always have fond memories of. 

5 hours ago, MrTacos98 said:

My Top 5:

1. Uncharted 2

2. Uncharted 4 

3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

4. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

5. Uncharted 3

I'm with you here, sadly I never really connected with 3 (still liked it though)... don't know why but the walking forever through a hot desert was just so unbelievable to me (I know, I know.... talking about realism in an uncharted game). it just put me off. 2 is a classic, 4 was bombastic and lost legacy was a really nice surprise that shows the series doesn't need nathan to be outstanding.

1. Uncharted 3

2. Uncharted 2

3. Uncharted 4

4. Uncharted The Lost legacy 

5. Uncharted 1 

One of the greatest series of games ever made ???, I hope the movie don't ruin the phenomenal franchise

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 4

I haven't played Lost Legacy yet.

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3

Uncharted 4

Uncharted 1

Uncharted Golden Abyss

I used to heavily dislike Uncharted 3 but with time I started to appreciate it more, it's actually a close call between 3 and 2 for the best in the series.

Uncharted 4 is not a bad game at all but it has to be one of the most overrated of all time, far worse than 2 and 3, definitely not a masterpiece as many claim.

Uncharted 1 is good too but you can really feel how it feels like an experiment, and actually, I'd rather replay it rather than 4.

Golden Abyss' big problem is how some chapters are really short but I appreciate how it uses the Vita functions.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

1) Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

2) Uncharted: Lost Legacy

3) Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

4) Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception

Haven’t played Uncharted: Golden Abyss or Uncharted: Fight for Fortune.

what about Uncharted 1?

1. Uncharted 4 - the character animation, visuals, story, everything just worked for me, it just felt right, and a pleasure to play.

2. Uncharted 2 - it had the most memorable moments, Chloe was a great addition.

3. Uncharted 1 - Elena in this game might just be one of the most charismatic characters for me, in any video game.

4. Uncharted 3 - this one had by far the most frustrating gameplay moments for me, but I definitely liked the story more than 1.

have not yet played LL.

I only started playing this series about 2 years ago when I got a ps4, maybe if I played each of them on release my opinion would be different, who knows.

• Like 1

U1 was a horrible extremely mediocre 3rd person shooter that had a wild raiders-style twist. There must have been nothing else to play that year for it to be so well regarded that it earned them enough to spawn a sequel.

U2 all the explosions, none of the logic. Actually has a puzzle. 

U3 moderately good puzzles, laboriously long campaign. Nate is invincible surviving all that he does here. Fuck multiplayer. 

U4 aside from the puzzles, nothing about this game is good. The plot is the biggest shit any one has taken on their keyboard and thought it would make a good story.

U3, barely.

U2

U4

Zelda games for Phillips CDi

E.T. for Atari

U1

Other titles are not ranked as I haven't played them.

Edited by ZZ383
  • Like 3