Rank the 5 Uncharted Games

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, but:

1. Uncharted: Golden Abyss - the only well designed one in terms of gameplay IMO, the story was nothing special, but I got a solid gameplay, so I'm happy. It has the best pacing, no Uncharted game tops it

2. Uncharted 3 - unlike the other ones in the trilogy, the shooting didn't feel off, still had many issues like plot holes, the unnecessary boat section or really long puzzles, which did drag the pacing. I have some great memories with multiplayer, this was probably the best part of this whole series, lol. Filled with (imo) terribly scripted moments

3. Uncharted 1 - this game doesn't feel to drag that much, but the pacing isn't that good and I had no interest in the story whatsoever. Thanfully there weren't that many scripted gameplay moments, which I generally dislike

4. Uncharted 2 - as I sad, the shooting felt a little off, I didn't really care for the story. The game was filled with scripted moments, which became annoying after time. Had a mediocore experience with it.

So... Yeah, I'm weird, but I played GA and U3's Multiplayer in 2016 and had a blast with it. Then, wanted to dive into the series and sadly, I didn't really enjoy U1-U3 at most. I tried to give it one more shot with the PS4 collection being free, but nope. The only times I had fun is when doing things like collecting specific trophies or finishing the game on Brutal (sort of). So... Yeah. I will still give U4 and Lost Legacy a shot. As for Fight for Fortune, I wanted to play it, but the servers shut down right in front of my face, when I was ready to buy it and dive in lol

Edited by Sebulba2000
  • Like 1

01 - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016) [PS4]

02 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (2009) [PS3 / PS4]

03 - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (2011) [PS3 / PS4]

04 - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007) [PS3 / PS4]

05 - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (2017) [PS4]

06 - Uncharted: Golden Abyss (2011) [PS Vita]

07 - Uncharted: Fight For Fortune (2012) [PS Vita]

08 - Uncharted: Fortune Hunter (2016) [Android / iOS]

• Like 2

1. Uncharted 2

2. Uncharted 4

3. Uncharted 3

4. Uncharted 1

5. Uncharted GA/LL

Put Lost Legacy along with Golden Abyss since I haven't finished it yet (just installed it on my PS5 and starting fresh... It's time ?)

Uncharted did grow on me over the Years and I've enjoyed them all equally, can't stand The Last Of Us ?‍♂️ But honestly for World/Characters/Feel/Originality and perhaps Story as well (more so if you dig deep into the Lore and everything on top of what's presented in Cutscenes) Jak & Daxter is STILL Naughty Dog's Magnum Opus... Glad they at least run well through BackCompat on PS5 but nothing beats the PS2 Originals and even the HD Collection on PS3 (Vita HD Collection and the "PS2 Classics" on actual PS4 Hardware are a HARD PASS)

• 4 weeks later...

1. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

2. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

3. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

4. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

5. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

All the Uncharted games are very enjoyable and brilliant games including Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I'd love to re-complete these Uncharted games' trophy list. I'll have my wish somewhat granted with upcoming Uncharted 4 & The Lost Legacy PS5 collection.

• Like 1

first was really good for it's time, great humour and banter.

second was mindblowing.

third was meh

4th was prententious boring tosh hated every second of it. didn't finish it.

lost legacy was ok. I like chloe and the other woman was just, a hammer in uc4 so to see the other sides to her was nice, she was cool.

• Like 2

On 7/24/2021 at 5:15 AM, LockheedPrime said:

1. Uncharted

2. Uncharted 2

3. Uncharted 3

4. Uncharted LL

5. Uncharted 4

I actually like 4 the most, but because the game director put in unwinnable QTE boss fights vs Nadine because she's a woman and women can't lose, he and his game can go F themselves

The only villain that doesn't die either.

my ranking

1. Uncharted 2

2. Uncharted Golden Abyss

3. Uncharted 1

4. Uncharted 3

5. Uncharted 4 (seriously this game is dumpster fire, the story isn't good, and nate suddenly has a brother that's never mentioned in the previous games because reasons?)

• Like 2

To be 100% clear, I like all of the major Uncharted games and Platinumed them all at least once. I would rate them from 9/10 to 7.5/10.

1. Uncharted 3 - This game had the best set pieces in my mind, That and I loved seeing the Sully and Drake relationship as a constant through line.
  2. Uncharted 4 - Best gameplay in the series, but it missed out on the top spot since I disliked Sam Drake for a Majority of the game.
  3. Uncharted 2 - Certainly the most impactful game in the franchise, but loses points for me having the 2nd worst villian in my eyes
  4. Uncharted Lost Legacy - This game has the same Gameplay as number 4 and my favourite villain in the entire franchise, but that tedious open world section and short length puts it in the bottom half of the list.
  5. Uncharted Golden Abyss - Ayyy it's the major game most people haven't played, It's a good game, but it lacks the set pieces that the game is known for and has one of the weaker villains.
  6. Uncharted 1 - Classic first game growing pains, little in the way of set pieces, weakest villains in the franchise, single environment, and just generally underwhelming treasure with the other games being whole treasure rooms to treasure cities... but this is... a coffin. Cursed yes, but still very disappointingly bland.
  • Like 1

On 23/07/2021 at 11:54 PM, pathtoninja said:

1. Uncharted 2 

2. Uncharted 3

3. Uncharted 1

4. Uncharted 4

5. Uncharted LL

From a technical level, UC4 is probably the best but the story is the weakest and the characters were lackluster. Also, the fact you can't throw back grenades was a huge let down for me. 

This is the correct ordering. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...