Will DLC from the Hong Kong store work with the Japanese version of the game?

RetroQuester

I don't think so. I had issues with DRIVECLUB because I bought the physical EU/UK version and when I tried to access the DLC, it wouldn't work because I bought it off the NA PS Store. You could try, but it's best to buy DLC for the corresponding version that you have.

• Like 1

No it definitely won't work, by finding the DLC do you mean trying to find it using a Japanese keyboard.

That should be easy enough, just type in 3 or more of these letters.

アスラズ

The first letter in the top left hand corner of the Japanese keyboard is either an ア or あ. Just keep swapping keyboards until ア appears at far top left and not あ.

ス is then slightly below ア and ラ is about 4 or 5 times right from ア in the same row.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

No it definitely won't work, by finding the DLC do you mean trying to find it using a Japanese keyboard.

アスラズ

The first letter in the top left hand corner of the Japanese keyboard is either an ア or あ. Just keep swapping keyboards until ア appears at far top left and not あ.

ス is then slightly below ア and ラ is about 4 or 5 times right from ア in the same row.

Found it! Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 24/7/2021 at 6:47 AM, enaysoft said:

アスラズ

Isn’t it easier to buy downloadable content through the game menu? :huh:

4 minutes ago, Desavenencia said:

Isn’t it easier to buy downloadable content through the game menu? :huh:

This topic is 2 years old but, erm I dunno, maybe it is easier. I don't have Asura's Wrath though so I have no idea. Solution worked for the OP though.

5 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

This topic is 2 years old but, erm I dunno, maybe it is easier. I don't have Asura's Wrath though so I have no idea. Solution worked for the OP though.

Yeah… hahaha… Sorry for that! But I was just now reading this thread and I was surprised to see that someone complicated his life so much by looking in the store for something that is accessible from the game menu last option.

Later I’ll buy a 3.000¥ Japanese gift card in Play-Asia to buy the downloadable content of Asura’s Wrath, so I do confirm that it’s as easy as buying it from within the game.

1 hour ago, Desavenencia said:

Yeah… hahaha… Sorry for that! But I was just now reading this thread and I was surprised to see that someone complicated his life so much by looking in the store for something that is accessible from the game menu last option.

Later I’ll buy a 3.000¥ Japanese gift card in Play-Asia to buy the downloadable content of Asura’s Wrath, so I do confirm that it’s as easy as buying it from within the game.

Is that last option written in Japanese though? Still, perhaps he didn't even know, since not all PS3 games have a buy option inside the actual game.

Edited by enaysoft

2 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Is that last option written in Japanese though? Still, perhaps he didn't even know, since not all PS3 games have a buy option inside the actual game.

I have the Japanese version of the game, but it is 100% compatible with the PS3 language.

On 6/1/2023 at 7:08 AM, enaysoft said:

I can't say for sure if there was in-game store for this game

I bought all dlc straight from Japanese Psn store