August's PS+ games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

More online multiplayer stuff? Still PVZ at least has couch co-op, so could be fun with the wife. Tennis too might be good, the last tennis game they gave free (AO something) was god awful in how it controlled so hopefully this is more traditional. Edit: Damnit! It’s made by the same developer!

Edited by thefourfoldroot
  • Like 3

It looks like Sony wants everyone to start thinking of Plus as the service for online play and not a collection of games, much like Microsoft is doing with Gold.

Lets see what they're thinking of doing with Now and/or their rumored partnership with Netflix. PS Now got a great lineup last month but they'll need more than that to rival Game Pass.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Kishnabe said:

God awful month.

Hope the PS5 version is free for TWT2.

PlayStation®5 bonus game

Hunter's Arena: Legends*

Sharpen your fighting skills and attempt to survive in Hunter's Arena: Legends, a fast-paced slug-fest featuring extreme close-range combat in intense 1v1 matches and battle royale modes.

*PS5 console only. Benefit not applicable for Hunter's Arena: Legends on PS4.

Edited by sXe_SiC_

Man, at the start of the year I was impressed how there were like 3 months in a row that had ps4 games that I wanted to play right away, and then, 3 months of ps4 games I had no interest in, followed by this... lol by far the worst month in quite some time. I can only by amused I guess. Glad at least I don't have an active subscription atm and am avoiding this pathetic month.

• Like 1