August's PS+ games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Anyone noticed the pattern?

There's been at least one game per month lately that has either been online exclusive or heavily online related.

Giving away a game that that tons of DLC sold separately. That's the other ploy.

I did the platinum of pvz bfn and i spend 0 euros in dlcs

I can't remember the last month I cared enough to pick up a 'free' PS+ game on selection. 1 out 7 times I already own it, the rest it's uninteresting. The one-time unusual exception was for FF7:R because I know Square Enix is going to release some all-in-one pack down the line for the remake series.

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

They've changed the page. Before when you scrolled to the bottom it showed this:

3768146.jpg

Ahhhh! Thanks for that. What a shame the lineup doesn’t have any single player games. Can’t win them all !

Sony should have a voting system for players to choose what 3 next PS+ games will be. For example 2 out of 10 games from PS4 list & 1 out of 5 games from PS5 list with biggest number of votes will be free for PS+ the next month. If things don't change, we'll except more crap games (& yes AO Tennis 2 is a crap game) in following months. Just my 2 cents.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Does anyone know if PvZ has trophies stuck behind rotating modes likes Garden Warfare 2? I enjoyed the first 2 so I'm tempted but I'll pass if there's another boss hunt type scenario

No,pvz bfn dont have the shit modes of pvz gw2,so the platinum and 100% is possible

• Like 1