August's PS+ games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

5 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Why put these even on your backlog? Lol 

Well I'm paying for them, however roundabout we wish to talk about it. And I'll be damned if I'm not going to claim free crap I'll never use.

• Like 2

On 26/07/2021 at 4:46 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

It may be a 2/10 difficulty, but the grind is like 500+ hours.

500 hours is a bit of an exaggeration lol ?. Should take around the 130 - 150 mark nowadays, took me around 110 playing mostly legit with a few exploits here and there before they were patched. 

What a pile of shit, the Ps plus was amazing the first five months this year but now Soyny it's not giving us nothing good as players, they are not making Big events, just three EXCLUSIVES this year , one of them it's a garbage( destruction all stars) and they don't make any other minor games like ape scape or something, man it's frustating, Ps5 it's gonna be my last Playstation console.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thornhorn7 said:

500 hours is a bit of an exaggeration lol 1f602.png. Should take around the 130 - 150 mark nowadays, took me around 110 playing mostly legit with a few exploits here and there before they were patched. 

I could’ve sworn it took 90-100 at launch and then the most effective non-glitch XP method got nerfed by like 6x?