Abby_TheLastofUs

August's PS+ games announced

172 posts in this topic

Nothing for me. Its summer, go outside. I'll play PvZ with my nephew in the fall.

Well guess I'll play a longer game this month. Cuz that a week line up

5 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Why put these even on your backlog? Lol 

Well I'm paying for them, however roundabout we wish to talk about it. And I'll be damned if I'm not going to claim free crap I'll never use.

Wow. I'm legitimately impressed with how underwhelming these choices are. Microsoft is killing you here, Sony. 

3 games I’ll still add to my library. Might not play em. But I’m not an idiot when it comes to not claiming free (in what ever terms you think free is) games.

On 26/07/2021 at 4:46 PM, OmegaRejectz said:

It may be a 2/10 difficulty, but the grind is like 500+ hours.

500 hours is a bit of an exaggeration lol 😂. Should take around the 130 - 150 mark nowadays, took me around 110 playing mostly legit with a few exploits here and there before they were patched. 

Honestly really disappointed, I'm currently playing through some of the older ps plus games and it really makes me realise how weak the past few months have been.

PICK UP THE GAME SONY!!!

Yesss another tennis game for me ❤️😍

Just recently platted AO2 tennis , also have Top Spin 4 and Virtua Tennis 4 plats on PS3 so I'm really excited for TWT2 😁

What a pile of shit, the Ps plus was amazing the first five months this year but now Soyny it's not giving us nothing good as players, they are not making Big events, just three EXCLUSIVES this year , one of them it's a garbage( destruction all stars) and they don't make any other minor games like ape scape or something, man it's frustating, Ps5 it's gonna be my last Playstation console.

15 hours ago, Thornhorn7 said:

500 hours is a bit of an exaggeration lol 1f602.png. Should take around the 130 - 150 mark nowadays, took me around 110 playing mostly legit with a few exploits here and there before they were patched. 

I could’ve sworn it took 90-100 at launch and then the most effective non-glitch XP method got nerfed by like 6x?

not awful games I guess.. still I would have liked something else more i think. tennis can be fun i guess.

On 26/07/2021 at 8:39 PM, darkamdusias said:

Wow. I'm legitimately impressed with how underwhelming these choices are. Microsoft is killing you here, Sony. 

How exactly? Have you seen this month's games with gold? lol

disappoinment/10

I'd much sooner have games I'd of not normally tried otherwise. This is why I sub to plus. When they give out triple AAA games. I've either already got them or have zero interest in them.

A month of games I don't own either one of them. I may add them to my library but who knows when I'll get to them if ever.

7 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

How exactly? Have you seen this month's games with gold? lol

Haha, I meant this year in general, but yes, fair point. Both Gold and PS+ have underwhelming offerings for August. 

I'm just here for the memes at this point.

Honestly I'm going to sound very boring with this, I'm actually looking forward to the tennis game.😂

I hate to be that guy complaining about free shit, but it’s been a couple months now since I even bothered to download one of the PS+ games. The offerings have been shite lately. 😭

On the plus side, this will be another month where I make a respectable dent in my backlog!

On 7/26/2021 at 2:20 PM, Jelly Soup said:

Well I'm paying for them, however roundabout we wish to talk about it. And I'll be damned if I'm not going to claim free crap I'll never use.

Hah! Fair enough :D 

gonna leave those 3 floaters in the bowl...backlog it is

When are they going to realise that sports games are so fucking niche and won't appease to 90% of players?