August's PS+ games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 hour ago, willmill97 said:

When are they going to realise that sports games are so fucking niche and won't appease to 90% of players?

Same can be said for practically anything. What should they give out, two shooters every month? Sports is not an unpopular genre and many of the best selling PS4 games every year are sports games. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Same can be said for practically anything. What should they give out, two shooters every month? Sports is not an unpopular genre and many of the best selling PS4 games every year are sports games. 

Yeah, no kidding,  I found it to be an odd take too.  Unless you limit it to the most popular 2-3 genres which would be pretty boring month after month.

Maybe amongst trophy hunters, sports games are less popular as they are often a combination of difficult and grindy, many trophy hunters’ worst nightmare. 

I think casual players enjoy sports game more than trophy hunters as they often grew up playing sports and follow them professionally.  Whereas, a lot of trophy hunters avoid sports titles like the plague because they have little interest in physical activities (I.e. indoor illness).  My two cents anyway ?

Of all the games that have been on Plus from the EA Play sub, I'm surprised they haven't they put the best one on.. Sea Of Solitude. 

2 hours ago, iriihutoR84 said:

Not this Tennis game though, it has less than 400 players on here, Hannah Montana on PS3 has 40x more lol. 

On 7/26/2021 at 9:31 PM, SKiL_Clash said:

3 games I’ll still add to my library. Might not play em. But I’m not an idiot when it comes to not claiming free (in what ever terms you think free is) games.

That’s understandable.

In real-life, if something is offered to me for free, but I’m not interested in it, or I have no use for it, I’ll pass. The same applies here. I’ve probably skipped (not added to Library) at least 70% of the PS+ monthly games.

• Like 1

On 2021-07-28 at 3:52 PM, iriihutoR84 said:

Totally agree - it is important to have a different variety of games

for exemple I will never plat a fighting game - don't have the skills

in the other hand, I love sport games - platting every year nhl and fifa games

My rarest trophy - could be rarest than the rarest of some top 5000 trophy hunter

for the tennis game - it is for me - by far - the most exciting game of the year in psnplus

• Like 2

I won't bother myself and download any of these games. It's just nothing interesting this time. Sometimes I understand why Xbox owners laugh at us having their Xbox Game pass catalog. Nevertheless, to my mind, Sony have offered a lot of great games this year, but definitely not this month.

I remember the tears around here when Fallout Guys was announced as a PS+ game. Before anyone even played it there were complaint after complaint....without ever playing the game.

Next thing I know it was on the top played games week after week. 

7 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

I remember the tears around here when Fallout Guys was announced as a PS+ game. Before anyone even played it there were complaint after complaint....without ever playing the game.

Next thing I know it was on the top played games week after week. 

If you're talking about Hunters Arena its been on PC for over a year and it sucks. 

• Like 1

I'm just going to download Plants vs. Zombies. A friend I play co-op games with has asked me to buy it for several months now. I've looked at the trophy list and there's only 3 online trophies that are fairly easy to obtain so yeah.. 1 out of 3 this month. :P 

Maybe Sony's encouraging us to stop gaming because it's summertime ? 

(no, they're not)

• Like 1