Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimeKeeper60

No Trophies for Blue Fire?

23 posts in this topic

So the indie game Blue Fire released, but I can't seem to find any trophy list for it. Does it not have one, or am I looking in the wrong place?

I've been looking for it as well but couldn't find anything  

Could be that the devs haven’t synced the list to Sony’s servers yet. In those cases it wouldn’t show on sites like these yet

Posted (edited)

The list is a non-syncer, therefore you have to email the devs/publisher and remind them to upload it to the trophy servers.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Sony just be slow sometimes... I say sometimes, I mean most the time.

1 hour ago, Cobbsquatch said:

Sony just be slow sometimes... I say sometimes, I mean most the time.

This particular problem is entirely on the developer and publisher, Sony has nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This particular problem is entirely on the developer and publisher, Sony has nothing to do with it.

Well technically isn't Sony ultimately the ones that push the trophies live? I don't think publishers can do that. It has to go through Sony certification.

1 hour ago, mcnichoj said:

Well technically isn't Sony ultimately the ones that push the trophies live? I don't think publishers can do that. It has to go through Sony certification.

Nope, Sony is only responsible for hosting the games in the store and doing Q/A on them - the developers and publishers are responsible ensuring the lists are there and sync by ticking the relevant box on the SDK's backend, which is something Sony has no access to.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Somehow for a second I randomly misread it as “could you put some elbow grease into getting the trophy list onto the servers” 🙈

Edited by EqualityEarth

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The trophy servers are Sony's it's Sony's responsibility to get 'em live. They don't allow everyone access to their servers.

Edited by Cobbsquatch

What happens if you already got trophies when the trophy list is not available? I got the plat but still am not seeing a trophy list lol

1 hour ago, NashtyMouse said:

What happens if you already got trophies when the trophy list is not available? I got the plat but still am not seeing a trophy list lol

All trophies will sync to PSN when the list is live on the servers. You should still be able to view the list if you disconnect the console from the network and view the local trophy data.

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Cobbsquatch said:

The trophy servers are Sony's it's Sony's responsibility to get 'em live. They don't allow everyone access to their servers.

Sony owns the trophy servers but it's the developer's responsibility to ensure the trophies go live - or am I off-base here @turniplord?

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Sony owns the trophy servers but it's the developer's responsibility to ensure the trophies go live - or am I off-base here @turniplord?

I can see it being the dev's responsibility to get the trophies to some team/guy in Sony. Sony just aren't gonna let people upload whatever the hell they want on the server without certification and checking though lol.

Trophy list just got uploaded

Anyone know if there are any miss able trophies? Thanks 😀

Nothing missable, everything can be done on newcomer difficulty. Such a wonderful game.

3 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

Nothing missable, everything can be done on newcomer difficulty. Such a wonderful game.

Thanks for the info! Rented this blindly from Gamefly and can't wait to get it!

On 7/27/2021 at 8:34 AM, aZombieDictator said:

A few questions 

1- Do you eventually get fast travel, back tracking is a bit tedious

2- How are you supposed to purchase the large pouch for 4,000 when you're capped at 2000?

3- I know you have to select the right emote to activate the white squares on the ground but how come some are blank?

For reference I'm in the first village and heading to the temple 

Someone else in stoneheart sells a wallet upgrade, fast travel is later, blank spots are where chest spawns after using emotes.

On 25/07/2021 at 11:51 AM, HuntingFever said:

There was a time when not every game had a platinum trophy because SONY won't allowed the game to have a platinum, so there's definitely a checking (which is logic)